MY crappy life

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ZERO2008, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZERO2008

ZERO2008 Well-Known Member

hi. i have had loads of problems heres a list

1. born with autism
    2. diagnosed with epilepsy
    3. being labelled as bad kid in school when people ie. teachers didnt recognise my problem

4. bullied in school
    5.never had a gf until last year and i was with her for 9 months then she dumped me
    6 assaulted 2 times by people i thought was my friends
    7.i self harm due to many of these problems
    8.suffer from serious/extreme depression due to above events
    9. had my front tooth knocked out by somebody tripping me up
    10. pushed downstairs at primary school and broke my knee
    11. fell off my motorbike twice and broke my arm both times

thats not even the full list i dnt wanna bore people

2. Choma

Choma Member

Hi, I've had a similar but nowhere near as bad life as yours. The only reason I'm doing so well is my amazing family. I don't really know what to say to you other than you can PM me any time.
    EDIT: wow now that I re-read that it sorta sounds like I'm coming on to you... I'm not. Just wanting to help. lol.

3. ZERO2008

ZERO2008 Well-Known Member

sometimes i wish i cud die and restart my life

4. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you got all of those problems. Many other people would've already given up. I believe you are stronger and a better person that all the people around you. You can stand proudly in front of them. What do they know about your life, and how hard it is? Unfortunately we can't restart our life. Once I heard that the best general is not the one who got the best army, but the one who does his best with the army he's given. I'm sure you are doing your best with the life you've given. It's not that much as consolation... but hope it helped :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.