My dad died today...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stranger1, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I lost my mom in october.. My dad died today at 4:43 am..I didn't get a chance to say good bye..He's been battleing it for months.. He just got out of the hospital..At least I got to spend christmas with him..I talk to my mom every evening, so I will have to talk to himalso..This leaves me wide open to go thru with my plan..The only two I am worried about are my daughter who is suicidal also and my grandaughter..I know it would hit her hard..I'm just playing it by ear right now..I have the thoughts and the plan.. Now all I need is the cajones to go thru with it..Dad you will be sorely missed!!

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug: I'm glad you were able to spend time with him at Christmas. I hope that you do not follow through on your plans. Your mother and father would not want you to follow them into death, and your daughter and granddaughter are still here, and I'm sure they care about you. Please know that you are cared for and that I'll be thinking of you. Stay safe.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am also so sorry for your loss...I hope you know what a wonderful son you were to both of your parents...please PM me and let me know how you are

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Oh stranger, I am so sorry. No matter if expected or not, a loss like this is sad.

You have me to deal with re any plans/method.....!! Please stay safe.

5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

The emote you chose for your title is kind of confusing to me...but either way, sorry about your dad.

6. Stranger1

The emote is the one I always use..I didn't give it a second thought,,Greiving here..Everytime I think about dad I start crying..I lost both parents with in 4 months of each...Sorry if I offended you..Mo, Sadeyes, and Acy thank you for the support..It will be needed for the next couple of months until I can put this behind me so I stop crying..Thanks again everone..

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Joseph you have my deepest sympathy..I know how much you loved your parents and will miss them.

please remember that your daughter and grandaughter will miss you like crazy if you go...and your sister.
    I would miss you too ..
    you still have a purpose here...
    i hope you will stay with us ((((hugs))))
    thinking of you in your grief and here if you need to talk (pm or email)

8. Stranger1

Thank you Ivy...It's been a few days now so I am trying to make peace with it.. He was ready to go.. He was suffering daily..His last couple of days he strted calling my neice mom.. He was delusional..I'm just going to be happy that they are being intummed togethor..They will have a military funeral...

9. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

You didn't offend me at all, I was simply just wondering if it was a mistake of some sort or what. I really hope it'll get easier for you with time.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope they are together now J and both at peace :hug:

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thinking of you today, sending caring, peaceful thoughts your way. :arms:

12. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

oh man, i'm really sorry to hear of this very sad news Joseph.
    i know your hurting, even more so so soon after your mum but Joseph, you hold on man, you hold onto something, anything to see tomorrow.
    you have sooooo many friends who love you, who care and think about you, even ditsy blondes from the windy city *rolls eyes*, you have all the support
    you need to get thru this my friend.

DON'T GIVE UP !

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:arms: J..