my dad died

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My dad died this morning ...he killed himself shock at the moment
    Feel like i need to cut.
  2. tudor_77

tudor_77 Member

Hi DarkAsylum, so very sorry for your loss. I understand exactly how you feel having gone through the same thing a few years ago myself. Hope you feel better soon!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

so full of shock pain god hun you get some help for you okay talk to your doctor soon hun i am sorry you lost your father to suicide i know hun it hurts like hell i know you hang on okay you keep reaching out for help for you hugs
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

May your father rest in peace.
  5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry :(
    Be good to yourself. Big hugs to you :hugtackles:
  6. corryvreckan

corryvreckan Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss DarkAsylum.:hugtackles:
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How awful...please let us know what we can do for you...and also know, you could not have done any more for deepest condolences
  8. allison

allison Well-Known Member

Oh dear... I am so sorry for your loss. I just wanna give you a great big hug.
  9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

That's horrible. I hope you have support for your loss and take as much time as you need to sort this out.
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry hun...take care of yourself **hugs**
  11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I am very sorry, no words can console.

I hope you can feel the support from so many here. Please take care of you. :hug:
  12. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Oh, my dear... I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to suicide four years ago. I'll be around if you want an ear to listen, or a shoulder.

The shock can cause you to forget to take care of yourself while you are in grief, so I'm reminding you to eat, drink enough water, and rest yourself, even if you don't think you can sleep. Be kind to yourself.
  13. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

So sorry to hear. reach for all the support you need hun.
  14. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I am terribly sorry to hear about your lose. See how you're feeling now? That's how someone will feel if you were to commit suicide. Would you ever wish that upon someone? Talk to us, talk to a professional- either way. Just let someone help. We're here for you. :hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.