my dad died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DarkAsylum, so very sorry for your loss. I understand exactly how you feel having gone through the same thing a few years ago myself. Hope you feel better soon!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
so full of shock pain god hun you get some help for you okay talk to your doctor soon hun i am sorry you lost your father to suicide i know hun it hurts like hell i know you hang on okay you keep reaching out for help for you hugs

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
How awful...please let us know what we can do for you...and also know, you could not have done any more for him...my deepest condolences

Oh, my dear... I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to suicide four years ago. I'll be around if you want an ear to listen, or a shoulder.

The shock can cause you to forget to take care of yourself while you are in grief, so I'm reminding you to eat, drink enough water, and rest yourself, even if you don't think you can sleep. Be kind to yourself.

mlxjaded

I am terribly sorry to hear about your lose. See how you're feeling now? That's how someone will feel if you were to commit suicide. Would you ever wish that upon someone? Talk to us, talk to a professional- either way. Just let someone help. We're here for you. :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00