My dad is an ungrateful cheap asshole

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Apr 15, 2009.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I am doing him the mother of all favors and he makes it sound like I am doing him a favor

why am I doing this, I could make hundreds of dollars from these tickets yet I am giving them to him for free

he is an ungrateful cheap asshole, he wont even say thank you or show appreciation for what I am doing

Fucking piece of shit he is, or maybe I am the asshole for offering them to him in the first place though I didnt really offer it to him

Fucking asshole, yes he gave birth to me but he is a piece of shit and should show some appreciation for what I am doing

and I am giving my brother a free ticket, my ungrateful cheap asshole mother fucking piece of shit brother who I hoped died more then anythnig when I was younger

I am giving him a free ticket to this as well, I could make about $700 and I am giving it to these mother fuckers for free, these assholes who would probably be happy if I killed myself

why did I even call my dad, to brag and when he opened my mail he would find out I bought these and wondered why he never knew about it

mother fucker

my fucking piece of shit brother who isnt even going to try and get a ticket for himself, fucking ungrateful cheap mother fucker god how I hate these people

ungrateful fucking scum, not a please or a thank you, just think they will expect it from me because I am their fucking slave and servent, fuck them but because I am a coward I will give it to them

I prayed for them to die 3 1/2 years ago and my life would have been better if they died, now I am fucked

why am I giving them these tickets, I could maek $700 and I really need the money and I will give it to them for free

mother fuckers

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  2. wastedmylife

god how I fucking hate them, why am I doing this, I could make $700 and I need the money, ungrateful cock suckers, they wont even say thank you, they will make it seem like I am doing them a favor

This just reminds me of all the years of torment living at home when I hated them more then anything, and all the things they did to me and things they called me, I should tell them go fuck yourselves I am selling these tickets, but at least after this they should NEVER expect any more favors out of me and never expect me to do them any favors

MOTHER FUCKERS!!

And My piece of shit dad didnt even pick up the phone when I was calling before because he was trying to think of a way to ask how he can get the tickets

No please or thank you, nothing but ungrateful cock suckers who made me how I am

whatever I suppose I sympathize with them in a way because they same people who fucked me up probably fucked them up

I guess that is where my real anger is towards

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that your father is ungrateful towards you.
    You know, it would not be selfish of you to have used the tickets for your own reasons since you said you really need the money.

4. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Sometimes dealing with people especially family can really steam a person up. Calm down WML. Also it takes great skill to be able to make money from selling tickets like that, its a skill you should be proud of I guess.

5. wastedmylife

i am a cheap asshole and a loser i had a chance at becoming a winner but I am a loser just like the rest of my family, I feel bad for my dad more and more because I was the one who was gonna do something with my life and now it is fucked

what fucking misery I am in I want to go back 2 1/2 years so bad and get a 2nd opinion on my dogs leg or take the appropriate steps to prevent it getting fucked up in the first place

I am fucking dead just a fucking corpse that keeps living for some reason, I used to be so fucking alive but now I am dead

6. Anime-Zodiac

I'm sure there are many things you wish you could change but it's important you think of the here and now.
    Why don't you cut your connections with your dad or reduce how much contact you have with him?

7. wastedmylife

yea I did when I moved, my dad aint the problem i am sure it kills him the way my life has turned out and how I was 3 years ago, I was the opposite of a depressed person, I was the guy who always cracked jokes and you never saw me without a smile on my face now I am dead, I havent smiled or laughed in 9 months and dont think I will smile again

I pity my dad more and more whenever I look at pictures of him or think of him what a fucked family and person I am all I had to do was take the appropriate measure to help my dog and I would be fine

I bet it kills my dad what has happened to my life I was the hopeful member of our family the one who had a chance at life at friends and now I am fucked a fucked family such anger I have

dont respond anyone, I am just a fucked whiny bitch complaing fuck me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
  8. Anime-Zodiac

How long were you together with your dog for?

You know, when something bad happens, we look back at that event and analyze how we should of done things differently or better.
    What happened in that particular period with your dog, doesn't make you a bad person.