My dad want me to join a religius cult!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

He says that ortodox jews dont work like me and that i will find people in
    there who are like me, even though im trying to explain to him that i dont work
    becouse i CANT work and that i got issues he still keeps trying to send me to
    a jewish church whatever its called. WTF am i suppose to do?
    I keep feeling like im desapointing him and it makes me feel even more worthless!

After new year eve my parents will try to send me to my syster
    back in Israel (i lived there for 14 years - i am 23 now and live in Ukaine)
    and hopefully i will be able to find a job in there.
    Here in ukraine i find it difficult to find a job becouse my russian is not very good and i dont know ukranian at all.

God please help me to be strong enough to servive on my own!
    I dont want to live with my parents any more, this is my oprtunity!
    This is what i waited for for 5 years!
    Now is the time to proove to myself that i can be strong!
    God please help me!

2. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

That's awful! Don't give in now. I just thought I'd bump this up, as I don't have any good advice, but I'm sure someone has an idea what you can do

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I wonder if there's any work for your ability to speak and write both English and Hebrew. It almost sounds like your dad was being facetious when he suggested joining the orthodox church.

Hmmm...don't really know how to help.

James.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We are here for you hun :hug: Don't give up!

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

We're all here for you, please don't join this cult. It sounds like a very bad idea and i cannot understand why your dad would want you to join this.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Orthodox Judiasm is not a cult. Have you considered giving it a try just once and then at least if you're still not interested, you can tell your Dad you gave it a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.