My dad >:(

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

He's not like this anymore, but here's what he used to do. Hooray for lists.

--Made me eat raw green beans out of a can while he screamed that he had to eat that for breakfast

--Often slapped me hard enough to fall to the floor

--Screamed at pointless things

--Told me that I was failing school when I wasn't, that I couldn't care for my pets at all, that he would kill my pets

--Shoved my face into a mirror

And he's stopped, but I've wondered if this constitutes as abuse.:huh:
  2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm sorry you have been through so much. I havent actually experienced any domestic abuse but i know about it and this sounds like abuse yes. Very much so. Its good he has stopped, is there any reason? Or if he might start again? You can get help and talk to people about this kind of thing.
    Take care
  3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Yeah, that's abuse. Its a good thing to know that its stopped... but were I you I'd prolly keep an eye on things to be sure.

4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Yeah thats definitely abuse cause I have been through that too. And if my dad try to fuck with me again I won't even hesitate to kick the shit out of his sorry ass. I have no love nor respect for him, and I once told him before that he can just kick me out of the house and I won't come back ever again and yeah, I never regret one bit telling him so cause I am more than ready to die out there. Born into such a fucked up family is a curse, thus, I have no reason to love life nor fear death. If you are able to resist him, do it. You have to cause you got not choice. I am with you.
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's good that he's stopped. Although still be aware and careful in future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.