My date

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pad, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

I've had a date that I am sticking too, 21 nov 2009. This is a date that I have always said I should be happy by, i will be a quarter of a century old on that day. If certain things have not happened by then I will not wait around here any longer, everything will be clear by then. Right now i am uncertain about a lot of things. I will make sure i know all of the facts before, I have no idea which way it will go. I have about 6 months to turn my life around and i am going to try my hardest, wish me luck...
  2. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

I wish you all the luck in the world turning things around , please dont set a date in stone because so many random things happen through the course of time & situations just keep flipping but there is always a constant stream of people here to talk things through with :hug:

there if needed.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi Pad welcome I'm really sorry you've gone through so much,do you feel like opening up a bit and telling what you're hoping for mainly?
  4. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

i need to set a date, if not i really don't think i can last even that long. I have something to aim for and a time limit and that gives me motivation. I just want to be happy with who i am, there are many ways to get there but they are not easy. Im a horrible person right now and I intend to change that. If i cant change by then, then i never will and well by going through with it i guess that kind of proves my point. I also need to know how people really feel about me and i think i will find out before then. People always hide how they really feel, i wish they wouldn't
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I wish you the best of luck Pad :arms:

I really do hope you reconsider your options though,it doesn't have to be the way!
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well at least you've given yourself some time to figure things out!
    I'm sorry that you're suffering. I'm right there with you... suffering that is :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.