My Daughter(sobs)

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by indie, Sep 15, 2009.

1. indie

indie Active Member

my daughter who was 15 died today she was attacked by school bullies 3 days ago just because she was trying to help someone who was being picked on she was ok at first but they hit her head and i guess it must have been some sort of delayed reaction or something i dont know what to do i know i wasnt there for her but the law says im not allowed near them.
    im going to miss her so much we still spoke on the phone or on msn when she could get away from her adoptive parents, but she gave me no hint that anything was wrong at school.
    i cant stop crying its like my whole world has been turned upside down.

2. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

omg,i'm so sorry. i know the bully feeling well. i don't think there is anything that i could say to make you feel better. i hope that there is justice soon for your daughter. just know that they won't get away with what they did. are you staying with anyone so that you are not alone?

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Words seem a bit meaningless here. It's such a sad story. PM me anytime if you need to talk. S.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am always saddened to hear of the loss of a young life, but even more so when it is senseless and unneccessary. I can offer you nothing beyond my deepest sympathy. I hope the people that did this to her are held accountable.

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Indie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. What a terrible is a loss for you and all who knew her, and a loss for the world as well - the loss of a remarkable young woman who was doing the right thing by helping someone else!

You're in my thoughts.

:hug:
    A.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope who ever did this will be put away I am sorry this happens and for your loss She was a very caring person I hope you have someone near you for support and have set up grieving coucilling when your ready

7. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

My God, I'm sorry. May she R.I.P. and don't cry; she's in heaven now.