my daughter

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by everybodyhurts, Sep 22, 2008.

1. everybodyhurts

everybodyhurts Active Member

To my darling daughter
    I miss you so much,my whole body aches without you,
    No-one else understands my tears and fears,
    No-one will ever replace the huge hole you left in our lives,
    Life has become an existence,surviving each day is a huge step,
    I don't want to exist anymore,I need you back,
    I need to be able to tell you how much I love you,
    Without you there is no me:sad:

2. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss :sad:

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry for your loss and can fully understand how you feel. Your loss
    must be recent or you've not been able to pass the mourning phase. It took me many years to come to term with it and my best advice is to keep her alive in your memory, in all that you do. Remember the verve, the fullness of her being alive? I am certain that if she could talk to you she would tell you not to turn yourelf off but to live for her, to keep her alive by being alive yourself hun. I know its not an easy task but for her sake and your sake you must. She is looking at you and what is she seeing? She hasn't choosen to die and she must be aching at seeing you this way. Try for her sake and yours to bring some warmth in your life, to ensure that she lives through you as she loved you as much as you loved her.

My heart s out for and with you. Only who has lost a child can understand the depth of the pain such a loss has and how deeply it affects a being in its entirety. Try to smile at her, look at her and smile at life that you still have and know that she is in a better place where she is a peace.

I send you my best wishes in overcoming this overwhelming and tremendous loss.

granny :hug:

4. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

There are no words capable of consoling the loss of a child and I am so sorry it happened to you, but I know how devistating any death is. I lost my dad to cancer when I was only 5 years old, and watched it rip my family to shreds. Wherever she is now I'm sure she is at peace and somehow someday you will be able to remember the good times you two obviously had together over the absolute pain of her death.

While ever you have good memories in your head and in your heart she will never truly die.

My thoughts are with you.

5. mookies mum

mookies mum Member

Hi There,
    It breaks my heart to read your message to your daughter, I lost my daughter over 4 years ago and I feel like Im just going through the motions of being alive I miss her so much my heart hurts and no-one knows how bad I feel , Its not really living any more. I try my best but I feel I cannot keep up the pretending to be ok when Im not.
    I dont know what to say to you except that they are many people like us just trying our best to cope, some days are bad and others are so awful and no-one seems to want to know, including my own family, they just want me to say Im doing alright even if Im not.
    I miss my daughter so much and would give anything to sit with her and talk and see her face and hold her close to me and keep her safe forever.
    I dont know how long your daughter is gone but I dont think its gets much better , how do we deal with losing our children.
    Thinking of you in your sadness and hope one day the sun will shine again on us.

6. mookies mum

mookies mum Member

Iwas so sad to read your message it could have been me writing it as my daughter died nearly 5 years ago and I find being alive everyday so hard its a struggle everyday just to do the things everyone does. My heart is broken and I dont think it will ever feel better. I miss her so very much I would just love to hold her and tell her how much I love and need her .
    I suppose you are just struggling each day, just do like me and take each day as it comes and be kind to yourself and have a little cry when you need to. take care and I send you a big hug . :console:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: im so sorry for your loss.