My daughter....

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Darkdragon44, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Darkdragon44

Darkdragon44 Well-Known Member

Dear my daughter Anne-belle
    even though i got pregant with you through a rape of my exs doing... you were absolutely beautiful, i went through 15 hours of labor to you you were the best thing to me at that time you smiled at me at 2 months old and opened youre big blue eyes at 3 weeks, i called you lumina and you responded to it better that you're given name you're first chuckle at 3 months and you just learned momma days before you were shot to death by you're father and i cried as youre soul left you body four months old....How can anyone do this to any baby let alone you, i protected you with my life and im sorry i could protect you when you needed it the most and when i got the results back from a family friend who was a doctor i then knew that even then i could not even protect he abused you too, Sexually, What kind of monster does that to a four month old. i promise to name my next daughter LLumina in honor of you, and promise to keep her safe...
    I love you
    your momma
    Mabelle Hearts

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. I really wish there was something I could say to help ease the pain, but just remember that she is watching over you. :smile: