My day/last few months

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lorax, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Having a horrid day. Woke up, took some of my Aderal. Saw someone for a few minutes, kind of hoped we would have longer.

Then my aderal hit really hard, and i spent most my day very anxious. Went to my old job, no final checks.. Which would have helped.

Got home and passed out from exhaustion, and mild dehydration. Then woke up 2 hours later right for midnight.

I can't sleep.. Anymore. I need a job 2 weeks ago. Can't tell my new girl friend, that i may be moving away in 2 weeks. If i get hit by a miracle i won't need to.

So stressed out, i just lay in bed and try to figure things out. I feel guilty that i'm so withdrawn from everyone. My friend is really trying to help, my other has kind of disappeared on me, and my girlfriend has trouble relating.. Though she tries.

I've taken to thinking about my Ex all the time. There was no closure at all.. And i can't see a therapist right now, to talk it out. My sleep schedule is on a reverse, day-nite thing. I feel completely alone most of the time.

So basically, i'm stressed out. Hurt about someone who used me. Depressed. Anxious. Alone (literally).
    And can't turn to "plan b" bc it would harm an unborn family member.
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry you are suffering so much.

hope you'll talk to us and allow us to help you through
  3. strange1

strange1 New Member

I feel the same... Only I don't use meds, I moved got new place, new town new job.... N I still feel like dying at night... Idk ... At least u have people trying to help right? I got no one.... No one understands
  4. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I don't really know your situation, but i can relate to nite-time urges. I really can't tell people exactly what's up.

I can say i'm stressed, or sad.. Beyond that, i don't trust anyone enough to keep it secret, or try to hear (why) i want out. Everyone has ended up spreading it around, or ditching once they see it's beyond one person's help.

I'm not sure what to say, you can always talk to me if you like. I'll try to understand.