my day

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kris.., Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

erm wasnt really sure were i should post this..sorry if its in the wrong place

erm i was in the chat room thing last night, and ended up saying everything that was wrong, im sure the people that were there at the time know what im on about..

so yeah i went to the doctor like i said i would, i ended up saying about all the cuts and showed him my arms but he just kept looking at me wierd and when he asked how i did it and i said with a razer he just said wow and then stared at me :S sooo i decided not to mention the ones on my legs lol..he was a complete prick, i knew that the second he said that i didnt look like i was depressed. he said that he wouldnt recommend me any antidepressants too..but i went straight back to the bit were you make appointments and got another one with a different doctor tommorow at 9..in 8hours, and i havent slept for over an hour in days..lol

oh and i havent spoke to the girl all day, havent called her at all, left her any messeges..was the first day i havent done that in months..brought 100 cigs this morning and already smoked about 70 of them lol (its 1:22am here) havent been able to stop thinking about her all day, ended up cutting myself three times today which was a bit dissapointing.. : - ( i wish she'd come and hug me and say i was brave lol..i know she'd never do that, but it was so hard to tell the doctor today..

soo...yeah this was my day lol sorry you wont understand it if you werent in the chat thing yesterday

2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you did great well done.. regardless of the dr being a dick.. keep pushing them for what you need. seriously kris you are on the right track.. stay on it., when you get tempted to contact her do something else ok? come in chat or whatever...

you did good x

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Good job, Kris! :) I'm really proud of you for sticking to your guns. Sorry the doctor was a prick.

4. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

ok back from this appointment..was a bit better, took 30mins more than was expected because he was called out for an emergency. oh and also this woman went round asking everyone if they could do a survey sheet thing, and i was the only one she didnt ask >;-(

this ones saying that im too young to be prescribed any antidepressants, but he was a bit nicer about it, so wasnt too bad..i asked about the phys thing, and he sorted that really well so that was good (Y) called them up straight away, and gave me a letter with a number to call, ill copy the letter out here

Dear (my full name here, not copying it out),

We have received a referral from Dr.***** and we are able to offer you an appointment here at ***** clinic.

Please contact our clinic secretary on the above ***** number to arrange a date and time for an initial appointment. You are welcome to attend the appointment alone or with an adult/parent and we would encourage you to let a parent know about the appointment

if we do not hear from you within 14 days of this letter we will try to contact you by telephone.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerly,

(not giving the doctors name ^_^)

*yay me*

5. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

and i still havent slept \o/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.