MY day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Young suicider, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I'll rate bullying in each section one through ten.
    Art:good relaxing music in this class 0/10
    Nutrition break:freinds around 1/10
    Math:all my freinds this hour half/10
    Science::nothing really little bullying 1/10
    Social studies:more than the other one before this class F off chance2/10
    Lunch:Freind only zone

Yah that was going good just wait were not finished

Lunch recess:this is so horrible today I'll tell you my story...as I walk outside,I bird a plane!No a rock,no rocks.after I try to walk and get pelted.cut bruised,etc. It got worse let's pelt him with something bigger...yes briliant...no they nailed me in the head hard...when I mean hard I mean knocked out for 10 secs I think idk that's what I'm guessing.But it gets worse the bell rings and I'm left on the ground...like a rotting tomato.So I don't want to miss my class...well if I was late I'd have to tell my secret..then they'd get suspened and I'd get bullied worse .So I fey up and I threw up once or twice.Got in class with a bleeding head (I said I hit it on a door)Though my school is one of tge biggest schools on Anti-Bullys it's gotten worse.We hacexameras in our hallways to catch bullys...but since there there it happens outside. Lunch recess gets a 1000000000000/10

Comn. Arts:I have one freinds but it's brutal 8/10
    Band:actually pretty bad 4/10
    Best hour:very bad I'm tripped kicked stepped on
    Bus:icant walk to a bus without Getting bullied,I live a block or so from my school I'd walk but I'd risked being killed by someone.I'm not joking people who are bullys love open space with no1 around. Overal. My day gets a 2111124335535344236/10 beat that

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Well, it seems like you're either going to have to report it or kick some ass.

And if your school is anything like mine kickng some ass is just going to get you in trouble too.

The bullies won't likely quit, so it's really best if you tell a teacher and ask them to keep it anonymous.

3. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

in my experience snitching never works and only makes people hate you more. But every scenarios different, have you tried moving schools?

4. Mightbehere

in my experience snitching never works and only makes people hate you more. But every scenarios different, have you tried moving schools? Also myabe you could cut band or something so you get home earlier or later then everyone else?

5. Mightbehere

hmm my browsers gone funny.......

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Bullies are cowards...they usually have less brains than a turtle which is why they have to pick on someone...learn karate and then you will not have to use it...tell an adult...killing yourself over someone else is just plain wasteful...and keep talking to us...do you want me to come over and kick their butts??? I won't do it because early on in life I learned to use my head...talk to someone...PM me if I can help...and remember the one ppl who have to bully are those who are very very insecure...J

7. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

You need to fight back, easier said than done you'll say. I would get myself xxxbully and twat him/her so hard i, when he/she xxx kicks. Then walk into school and go to class as if nothing has happened.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
  8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's not that easy to do today.

What with the anti-bully measures.

Many places will suspend you just for fighting back.

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I wish it was as simple as using force against force, but we cannot encourage, nor should we encourage violence...and yes, have truly felt as was expressed in the thread I had to edit

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You need to tell someone. How old are you?
    Bullies are cowards :( Please do not harm yourself, they aren't worth it. have you thought about changing schools?

11. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i am so sorry for what is happening to you.

this should not be tolerated. sadly, in today's world, fighting back could get you shot or knifed. suspension could be the least of it. please confide in a teacher, principal, counselor. some trusted adult.

if you are in high school, you should have a police officer at your school.

my youngest was bullied by a kid in her class, 2 yrs ago. she finally confessed this to me but it is not easy for kids to confide in their parents ((why i am not sure. i am always open to hear anything from them!)) i wrote letters to the principal, and the teacher, that day. and told them she would be pulled out of school and charges would be brought, if it happened one. more. time. period.
    no threat.
    but a sincere promise.

it stopped, immediately.

you need someone to intervene in your behalf.
    please talk to someone.
    and as far as s.f. goes, glad you are here, and pm me if you want to talk xx

12. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I notice my previous post has been edit/modified. Apologies to all who read it prior to its modification :smile:

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

YS, I’m so sorry to hear you’re being bullied. That can be a really rough thing to go through! As Sadeyes notes, bullies are most often very insecure people. A very small positive in the whole thing is that the bully’s insecurity has been triggered by the target - so it likely means they are jealous or afraid of you for some qualities or abilities you have and they think you are better at those things than they are. They use intimidation to make you feel less than they are. You aren’t less than any bully! Please remember that.

I’m concerned that you are enduring significant physical abuse in this situation. Being hit so hard in the head that you pass out and then throw up sounds like you ought to have gone to the hospital to be checked out for a concussion. This is definitely a situation that needs to be brought to your school staff’s attention.

Is there a teacher you can talk to easily? Would he/she be willing to just listen and not run to make a report right away? I’d start with that teacher. Then, during that discussion, you might decide you want to report it. Whatever…Your first step needs to be to alert a staff member that this incident has happened.

If this kind of thing is going on every day for you, you could keep a journal, hun, of every single thing that is said and done (and note if you haven’t provoked it and if you don’t kick back except in self-protection/attempt to escape the scene). In your journal, include the time and location of the incident, what they did/said to you, the names of the bully(ies) and then EVERYONE else present that you can remember…with this last group include what they did or didn’t do to help you.

Maybe you have a cell phone…could you set the auto-dial to friends or perhaps to a sympathetic teacher who could come to the scene to witness what is happening and perhaps break it up and get you to safety? Or even use your cell phone‘s camera (if it has one) to record the event. The camera might be your only friendly witness if only bullies are around.

I feel for you. Bullying is a difficult situation - they pick on a person and then play on that person’s psyche if that person tries to get help. Don’t let his or her scare tactics (fear of worse consequences) prevent you from telling someone who can take action to stop it. Find that nice teacher who will listen and help you - you might end up deciding to report the situation formally in the end, but you need to find immediate support first. Try to find a teacher who won’t insist on reporting it until/unless you’re ready to report. Anti-bullying programs are usually aware that reporting results in some possible backlash and they need to help you avoid that.

Some excellent reading can be found online if you google school bullying, or look for organizations such as “nobullyforme.org” or “bullyonline.org”.

Good luck, SY. I’ll be thinking of you and hoping things go better for you from now on.

14. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Thats easy for you to say. If your a boy at recess in the open pavement its anything goes out there. If you aren't tough you will get eaten alive. A childs world is not an adults world. Violence is ok if it saves more lives then it destroys.

I got bullied a lot when I was younger. Once I told a teacher and it got really bad. But then I started acting "tough" and I even punched one kid in the stomach because he tripped me, after that this kid stopped bullying me. We are just animals with intelligence, if you don't stand up for yourself your going to get eaten alive.

15. Young suicider

Not to bring my thread alive again but it kind of hit me,I'm almost in high school
    WTF am I letting these 5 ft. Pee wee's bully me!!!!!Fuck them this year is a new year all will suffer!!!!!!I will stop in Sept.!!!!!!!!yah I quit football because it was to much you fucking suck!!!!Theres one kid that I might not Wack on and the reason is I feel bad for him,he what I called a tag-a-long(that's a girl scout cookie)he bully me just to be with all the others, he's a skinny ass 4' 11" dork.Im a Big muscular 5' 8" hero.it took me a long time realize this,I'm like a new person.Yah I'll get suspended,but good in the long run.O he wanted to fight me once and I decided it wasent a good,because I already beat the shot out of my freind and had another like five fist fights,it looked like a prison riot,if I would have gone after him,I would have been out numbered 20v1.and personally that wasent good odds for me.So I took the name chicken,pussy,for the day.Garantee he goes. To that hospital next to our school this year with a broken something.Violence solves bullying.

16. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If you hurt a kid bad enough to hospitalize them you're going to get charged.

My father was a jock/bully in school and he ended up beating a kid to the point of shattering his legs. My father got charged for it which seriously impacted his future.

It got to the point where his records had to be sealed so he could get into med school.

Not a path you want to go down.

17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you have the option of going to the library instead of outside for free time?? You need to look into options.. Maybe surround yourself with friends..Worst case senario you need to defend yourself..Don't they have teachers outside to monitor the yard?? Go to a teacher and let them know this is happening..

18. Young suicider

Yah someone watches us,but sadly a dog could do better,I could shot someone and he wouldn't give a rip.Ahh yes skipping recess and stating inside like a sissy.Thatll surly help the bully problem,wait...isn't that who they bag on.Great idea.Who said I was shattering legs?Just noses.

Srry if I sounded rude,I really appreciate all attempts to help,evan if they mske it worse.Thats why I come here to get any help,weather it helps or not,because I don't get that anywhere else Thx to all

19. Young suicider

O but I did accomplish something one thing last year.I stood up for that one kid who got bullied more,what led me to stand up is,I knew how it felt and I made me mad,so I walked up and said stfu go beeeeeps lots if bad words,and all you could see was jaws hanging and people whispering did be just...I was kind of dissapointed when he
    Moved,because he related to me,and now I'm the top guy to bully,but it won't happened!

20. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Legs, noses, it doesn't matter.

Assault is assault, and these days you WILL be charged for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.