My Days are so interesting :)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by humpty, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humpty

humpty Active Member

My days at the moment consists of.

Go make a cup of tea, sit on sofa, think about suicide, how big my problems are and I'm never going to get better. More thoughts about how things are going to go wrong, any minute my bro will die. I will become homeless and more. Start having panic attacks, think I'm going to die. LoL, have more panic attacks. Have to get undressed and go to bed. Try to sleep, can't. Same old thoughts. Get up sit on sofa, try to play World of Warcraft, can't because of intrusive thoughts. And the cycle is complete, roll on tommorow. LOL

God, I want to die. But I'm too scared to die, hehe.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sorry to hear that your having such a hard time at the moment, hope it gets better for you :hug:
  3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I do that several times a week. I go to a drop in centre and even though there are plenty of activities to do, everyone ends up sitting on the sofa's drinking tea talking about how shit life is.
  4. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should attempt to change your schedule. If you've tried this, try to figure out what went wrong and correct/adjust it.

Maybe instead of doing an entire new schedule, just add something small and different each day, that way it's more gradual and not as overwhelming.
  5. humpty

humpty Active Member

Thanks all, good news went out today for 15 minutes. I didn't even panic, that's so strange. I'm agrophobic and social phobic. Oh well it makes a change from the same old routine. I think I need a new hobby, computers don't do it for me anymore. I need something that gets me out of the house.

Still want to die though :biggrin:
  6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I can totally relate to where you coming from. All I do is worry. I have nobody to talk to. I got to self help groups, drop in center, and this website. That's all. Everyone I knew, everyone I loved all faded away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.