my dear brother

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Trident, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Trident

Trident Active Member

To my dear loving brother.
    6 months before, everything was so fine. and you decided to fade away. What went wrong.
    I wish I could have prevented and seen, although Im not sure of that since you died with your secrets.
    You left behind a sister, a mom, a father, your best mates and college friends, an awesome future law carreer, a nice employeer, and a girlfriend.
    There were a little less than 500 of us at your final farewell. I hope you saw the love you left behind.
    We are all planning a retreat, as you know, at the beginning of this summer to gather and celebrate your life. I hope you will feel all the love and deep despair you left behind, and that you will like what you see.

To Laura and Melissa. You were so loved by all of us and will be sorely missed.
    Theres no day since I ahvent missed youm especially since Bo passed.
    Send him all our love if you see him.

2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

:hug:
    Im sure he will love what he sees, and all that you are doing for him.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

That was from the heart and very moving , you are in my thoughts with your grief sweetie
    hugs x

4. No_Love_No_Life

No_Love_No_Life New Member

I don't know why your brother died and I will not judge him because of it. All I can say is, he was a lucky fello to have a sister like you who would grieve for him. In my case my sister will be actually happy to see me gone.:smile:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry for your loss :hug: