My Dear friend Tom...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sea Sparkles, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Last night, I was browsing through Facebook and came across the shock of a dear friend whom has sadly lost his battle with bipolar and depression. I'm unsure of his username on here, but he went by lionlioncatcat on several anxiety type sites, he was one of the kindest souls I've ever met. I started talking to him in 2010, and talked almost daily till mid 2012, and infrequent every 2-4 months since than, for several hours, each time.

Tom is an incredible soul and I wished he would of knew how much he was missed and how much pain it's reflected on everyone. I don't think suicide is selfish, but I'm going through a cycle right now, and I'm between, blaming myself, and angry for not seeing the signs, and angry at him for not reaching out further.

I wished I didn't know the horrific way of his last moments. All I can say say, is.... I hope he's free now, and his soul can rest finally. </3
  2. Sea Sparkles

This is so difficult. Why can't time go back and reverse what shouldn't of happened : (
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There may have not been anything anyone could do for your friend it happened and one will never truly know what was the point of no return for him I am sorry you lost such a kind caring friend may he RIP
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so, so sorry for your loss
  5. Sea Sparkles

Thank you two for your kind words. It really means a lot.

*hugs and loves*