My Dear Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
want me to do well...they do not have any hesitation when I succeed...they do not use the phrases, " You made me____" because they have more insight than to do that...they do not make me play games, think that they are the only ones in the world or use some form of pathology to get my attention...they know they are deeply loved so they do not have to spend all of our precious time proving it...when they fall short, they admit to it...when I fall short, and they tell me, I can take it in...they have few, if any, hidden agendas, and would never steal from me my most precious resource, my time, energy and mostly, my caring...when I seem above them, they are proud, when I seem like I am failing, they are compassionate...we often disagree and we can repair our relationship with a heartfelt committment...we are bold and frightened and wise and stupid all at the same time...they know i am a very flawed person and so are they...they are respectful and only want the best for me...I am blessed to have them, and they express that they are blessed to have me.

I am selfishly writing this for myself so that I do not feel like a burden when I reach out to them...I have needed them more than I am comfortable with in the last two years, and they have not complained...I wish I could do more, but I rarely forget to tell them that I love them...I hope that is enough

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
J :hug: as you know, I had the honour of nursing my father through his last illness.
It was a sad thing to see my once proud and strong dad wither to almost nothing; but it was also an honour to pay back a life time of care that I received from him.
He was not a burden, he was a privilege, and I am sure that is exactly how your friends see you.
So often in life we are not given the chance to show just how much we care, or the chance to be the best we can be, so accept that help and know it is done out of love.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Thanks Terri and Mo...I just feel so uncomfortable...like if I dont get better, I let them down...and wish they were not crying when they are not here...they know that I know...wish I could make this easier for everyone..much caring to both of you

R

Raven

Idon’t care what you think about me, or if I meet your definition of what a friendis, the conversations we have had have always been a pleasure, if ever you needto vent I am here to listen. If we all helped, if we all cared a little morethe world would be a far better place than it is now, just don’t ask me to understandeverything right away. I know how much I keep to myself; I am hard to approach butno dearer or hard fought a friend you would find. You are my freind if I am not yours, and that does not matter, I am a good judge of people, and you are special

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Mikey, I did not mean to exclude anyone...and yes, I do consider you a friend, and someone who choses his words wisely and is so kind...and like I have arranged with several others here, I will invite you to my pity party if I can come to yours...and dont forget, New York City in the fall is lovely

R

Raven

You did not, I just make no assumptions, hell half of what I say is drunk ramblings
by this time, you will not, nor could not offend me, I have made my decision about
you already, it is just by the time I wrote what I did it was under the heavy influence.
I would love to see new York in the fall, I love the fall trees, the smell, and
the chill upon the air.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Good...get that pink truck moving...too bad you cannot remote your job...and I promise no cow (Mikey bought 1/4 of a cow and is over run with meat) if you are tired of it...as they say, just get here..here, in Brooklyn Heights because there are so many brownstones, there is also the smell of fireplaces and the view from the Promenade...geogeous!

Here is the 'hood':

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...9592973D8A7A31B3D545F70A549CE97BFCD0A&first=1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sminor/4374054722/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29_photos/5153485557/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sminor/4458106816/

Last edited by a moderator:

BornFree

:arms: Whatever happens YOU ARE YOU!! You are lovely, kind caring & sincere you are phenomenal! Thank you for being you. You are also inspiring and much loved & appreciated. You as a person are invaluable & the rest is just added extras... :)
Wheels are highly UNDER rated... Seriously though the world & sf is more special cause you're in it :hug: xx

I cant be considered much of a friend seeing the rippled past we have had, but even then when I was at my cruelest, meanest and most selfish you were there with kind words and a helpful hand. You waited on me because you knew, gaining knowledge through your past experiences that someday i would come around. Its amazing how much wisdonm you have BUT we always must go through more experiences to become a more undersatnding person. i hope you can view it as such: an experience that when you are able to overcome these difficulties, can be a new point of empathy, understanding, and a new part of you that you didnt have before. You have shared your wisdom, love, care, and joy with us on this forum, and i hope that now the whole forum can give back in every way possible, giving you the love, care, support and friendship you more than deserve.

with lots of love
Thorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00