My death note

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkFantasy, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkFantasy

DarkFantasy Well-Known Member

Was thinking about writing a death note.
    You know, however I may die just in case. I'd like everyone to know how I really feel.

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: suicide notes aren't allowed>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
  2. Chaddiwicker

Chaddiwicker Well-Known Member

Do you have a therapist? If so, please share the fact that you've written this note with him/her.

3. DarkFantasy

No I don't have a therapist. Why and how would I?
    I don't have anyone to see.
    This is just a note to the ones I love when I die. No therapist needed.
    I just wanted to ask you guys what you think and if there's anything I should add to it or change.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you obviously love your family very much. your death would devastate them. they'd never recover. just ask anyone here who has lost a loved one to suicide.

a therapist can help you cope with these suicidal feelings. you can learn to not give in to them. it's not too late to get better. i want that for you.

5. DarkFantasy

Why the hell did you delete my note?
    It wasn't a suicide note, it was a death note however I die. Nowhere did I say I was going to kill myself.

I'd appreciate that note back because I never wrote it down yet.
    Why does everything I do get deleted and modded here. For being a suicide forum where people might kill themselves, you don't do a very good job of letting people feel loved or have free speech.

Send my note back to my private messages please.

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I read your note before it got deleted, it had alot of emotions. It was a bit like a suicide note. I'm sorry about how you are feeling at the moment have you talkedd to anyone in person about how you feel? Maybe speak to your GP who can get you in to couselling?

7. DarkFantasy

Thanks Angel.
    I'm not sure what a GP is. I have no one to see or talk to. My problem is I can't manifest my thoughts and who I am into reality. It becomes a distortion and not real. I see myself as an observer watching myself.
    All I can do is analyze and wonder why I'm not happy.
    I'm sure there's some way out of it, but I haven't figured that out, and as time goes on I feel my mind becoming more lazy and less attuned to society.

I'd really appreciate it if you can send that back to me in a private message though. There's no way I can replicate what I wrote.

8. Chaddiwicker

Chaddiwicker Well-Known Member

I'm not positive, but I think GP = General Practitioner. There are people on here from other countries (I'm in the U.S.) so it could mean something different elsewhere that I'm not aware of. Pdoc usually means psychiatrist, I think, and people often shorten therapist to "T".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.