my death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by plates, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plates

plates Well-Known Member

isn't real for anyone around me
    i think it'll be like a dream for them
    so many are dreaming all the time
    nobody gets it
    i'm not going to make it
    and nobody cares
    nobody gets it
    nobody fucking understands i'm going to die nobody understands what i'm going through

2. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Many of us know exactly how you feel and want to help you. We won't judge we just want to listen. What happened? Why do you want to die? Please stay with us.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i want to die because of how i've been treated and the injuries i have and because i'm getting closer to death all the time, everytime i feel the pain it gets more and more unbearable. i'm stalling killing myself in hope that things will get better, in one way my life is improving slighty, in another, i'm injured beyond belief and my whole life revolves around not killing myself or going into hospital. i do not matter to anyone. my life means nothing

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

this doesn't matter anyway, nobody cares. i'm used to nobody caring and i thought i could deal with it, but apparently not.

5. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Concentrate on the ways your life is improving. Keep stalling killing yourself, please. I've never met you, but you do matter. Your life matters. Please stay with us, I really hope things get better for you. If you want to talk about anything, we're here for you.

6. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

It will not matter if you chose that. You can decide whether your limitations define who you are. You can decide to be better than them. It just takes determination. You need the will and the guts to keep going. You can make it. You do matter.

7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i'm sure you mean well.

but you don't know me, and you don't know what i go through. thanks for your words anyway.

i'm sure i'm better than them, of course i am- their behaviour was abhorrent and despicable, doesn't take away injuries tho',
    i'm not sure what i'm supposed to say here. i dont' know the point of this thread.
    i just hope after this whatever i do will mean i don't hope or try anymore, and any attempt will be successful. i don't want to breathe anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
  8. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Sometimes we need more than human help/ Please pray. I am for you. We ask you please to stay and be our friend.We will help you find hope and happiness. You may not believe that but we will. PLEASE STAY. We want and need you to.PLEASE

Write me,

Marty

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know that I care. :hug:

10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

thank you. i'm feeling better now, as i predicted. doesn't take away how intense and risky these times can be though.

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I would care very much if you killed yourself hun :( I would miss you terribly. Im here if you need to talkk..you know that xx

12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

thank you sam, you're very sweet :hug:

13. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

I'm new here.

We are like you, stay and talk with us buddy. :biggrin:

14. plates

plates Well-Known Member

hi, welcome. and thanks :hug:

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up plates. We really do care about you. :hug:

16. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're feeling better. Keep hanging in there!

17. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Topics by plates are always so hot! Let me squeeze my fat ass in here XD
    plates respect! You wont suicide you're godlike, I like the nature of your analytic mind. I have read many of your threads and posts, shits epic.
    You're having bad times it will pass, you know it ^_^

18. plates

plates Well-Known Member

okay. thanks! your post cheered me up and i think you're right. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.