1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my depression is not treatable

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by DrowningInTears, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

it is caused be the soul crushing degradation and humiliation and peonage i am forced to suffer. i have no oopportunity no hope no 'treatment' is going to help unless i can OD on it lawl

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Not with that attitude it sure isn't. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start doing things to improve your life.

3. DrowningInTears

i hate getting responses like this, no matter waht i try, i always end up in the same despair

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well what kind of responses are you looking for hun
    how can we help you? :hug:

5. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

There's nothing that CAN'T be solved, although if you think it can't be solved, then it's gonna make things a lot more difficult. It depends what the cause of the depression is - and I don't personally believe that people are depressed for no good reason.
    If you give us a clearer picture of what is going on, then it might be easier to help.

6. DrowningInTears

i cant get a real job or make any kind of success. i need the pain to stop now not in years or months. every day for me is a horrific tragedy of despair, i look at myself and hate the loser that i am. I cannot bear this. death would be more dignified than this peonage

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

If you need to talk hun, please PM me :hug:

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

what can we do to help you?

9. dixie27

dixie27 Member

I want to ask sincerely: What do people mean when they say we are feeling sorry for ourselves? Isn't that part of the definition of "suicidal"? Seriously, I may not say it out loud constantly, but inside I certainly feel there's no hope and no one really knows what I'm dealing with. I hate the fact that I'm sick forever with no cure, and I truly believe there is no way out of this depression I've been in for six years. Or just ONE way out...aren't I feeling sorry for myself? And if I don't feel sorry for myself, who will? I don't want anyone else's pity, but I'm only human.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.