My depression life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by milkymilk, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milkymilk

milkymilk New Member

Hi guys,
    i was diagnosed depression this year, i was depressed because i was physically bullied by camp mate, they throw shoe & stuff on my face. hit my head using their hand, i was so depressed that i went to hospital.
    after 3 days of staying, i was posted out from the camp. but the officer over there saying directly on my face that i'm a crazy person,Because i warded into mental hospital.
    From that day, i take myself as a crazy person. i couldn't sleep at night, sometime i sleep the whole day. when i go home, i straight go to my room and hide myself. when i go out, i feel like going home as soon as possible.
    Lastly on Aug 2012, i waited for my parents to sleep, and i wrote a long suicidal note and place just infront of their room door. and i texted goodbye to my friends and girlfriend. and i start to overdose But my girlfriend received the sms, quickly called my dad.
    i was stopped by my dad , but i planned I was warded into another hospital, and diagnosed by many senior doctor, i had major depression & Social anxiety disorder and Panic attack.
    During the 7 week of staying in hospital, at first it was totally hell for me. i heard voices talking to me, telling me to suicide. i felt my brain being controlled by other people, and i feel very terrible. doctor giving me alots of different kind of depression medication, non of it helped me. but finally they found a medication that suit me and i was 24 hrs taken care by the nurse. as i'm a high suicidal person. even bathing, there's a nurse accompany But after this 7 week of hell, i finally walk through this depression. although now i have mild depression, but i'm taking medication. each day i have to take around 9 tablet of medication, to control my panic attack and depression.
    Most important is, FAMILY and FRIENDS must support you walk through this tough long road. And go for exercise like jogging. and every write 3 happy event happen to you everyday. slowly you will recover from depression, never ever stop eat medication unless doctor told you. I can walk through slowly, i believe you also can! don't harm your body, but seek help! there's lots of ways to solve problem. not by suicidal ! :wink:
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi milkymilk, welcome to SF. Sorry you had to go through all of that. :hug: But I'm glad you found ways to cope! And if you need support we are here for you.
  3. milkymilk

milkymilk New Member

Hi witty sarcasm, thanks alot :D ! i'm here to help others people :bubble:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.