my dieing heart.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by D's, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D's

D's Member

shits hit the fan for me. It's my fucking depression that holds me back from anything I do. along with my drug problem, and drinking problem.
    For the past month I havn't done a damn thing. I missed my Mid-Term because I was dope sick. I did go to the doctor to get more pills and to get a doctors excuse. I keep lieing to my family, telling them that I am doing good in school, and telling them this makes me want to drink and drug more.
    I don't know what to do with my life, last night and this night when I took my showers I sat there on the shower floor thinking, thinking, and thinking. I cried, I need help. I don't want to do what I was thinking of I really don't.
    The pain from my depression exceeds my only resources to deal with my depression. I don't know how to live anymore. I seriously don't
    fuck my life

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you talk to your doctor about getting some help for your depression?

Here if you want to talk. :hug:

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please go see your doctor. Please get a referral to therapy or get to an AA meeting. There is a way through this. Please post all that you need to.

:hug:

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Please talk to a professional. And each time you need, you can vent here.

5. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

Learn to be patient with yourself, take baby steps to improve your situation, remind yourself that people can only do so much for you, it is you that need to make the effort to stand your self up.

Some days are just suck, so be patient and kind to yourself!

Please don't push people away, venting here, or write journals help alot too!

6. Rybread

Rybread Member

I agree. To put into more bluntly, if you want to get out of your depression, stop drinking and drugging. Naturally, that won't necessarily make you happy, but everyone needs a break once in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.