My dilema

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wastedmylife, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I am going to have to kill myself, yet I can't let go of the hate I have in my body for people who led me to the shape I am in, I don't neccessarily want to be famous or in the news, so I just want to kill myself and get on with it, but my body is not letting me

What to I do, I am going to have to die, that is not an option at this point, do I get revenge or do I deny my body instincts and just kill myself
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

The Dalai Lama likes to say,

Here's some more, I like to read his quotes because they have so much warmth and wisdom in them (plus am not very brainy so have to keep rereading as I can never remember them off by heart lol)
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good quote Robin ^^

Hi wastedmylife,

Revenge or suicide isn't the answer.

You need to try and put the past behind you and move forward :) :hug:
  4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please do not do this?

you say you cant let go of the hate and that people led you to the shape your in, well if that is true then do not let them win. As long as your still alive then you have claimed victory over them. getting revenge would be easy, not dying or taking your life would in fact give you the upper hand on them, you still being alive would be your revenge upon them.

please do not go?
  5. annrobert

annrobert Member

please get some help a crisis line ,go to emergency,or fing a councellor or church.emergency people might be able to help set up some support for you.You sound as though you are suffering very deeply.Been through alot of hurt.would you like to share some of what you are going through.Sometimes sharing can help.Please do not hurt yourself ,things can get better.Time does heal.Please try to reach inside and find some hope to hold onto.Do you have any support you can turn to.Dont hurt yourself.Please get some help.take care
  6. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

you must be new :biggrin:. welcome to the forum. :)
  7. annrobert

annrobert Member

Hi lastcrusade,
    Yes I am new , and thankyou very much for the welcome.:biggrin:
  8. alexander01

alexander01 Active Member

REVENGE! then you can go in peace knowing that the people that you hated the most will SUFFER AND WEAP AS YOU DID! No rest for the angry dead!!!
  9. LastCrusade

you are most welcome :). Soon after lurking and reading the postings some time, you will realize that some in the forum just want to vent it out and keep complaining about how unfair life has treated them but they themselves do not want to take the pro-active 1st step to get themselves out of the situation that they are in (disclaimer: not referring to threadstarter). But of course there are also many who are really suicidal because they really can't get out. These are the people who really need help. Just an intro :) hehe
  10. wastedmylife

i hope you are right
  11. LastCrusade

two wrongs do not make one right dude. if people do you wrong and you revenge on them, what make su different from them? Don't stoop to their level. :)
  12. wastedmylife

lets say they do you wrong and you have life changing physical problems that are a result, physical problems that would make you want to kill yourself anyway, wouldnt it be ok to take someone out with you
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

No it is not okay. You keep saying you "have" to kill yourself. The truth of the matter is that you do not have to do this, but you are making a choice. you also choose not to do anything in order to help you change your thoughts. All of these are choices. I wish you would put as much time and energy into healing your mental self as you do in condemning your life and finding reasons why you should die. What exactly are you afraid of? That perhaps you might find life worth living?
  14. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

it is never ok to take someone " out with you " no
    GL is right in the above. we all have people who have harmed us, sometimes v badly. non of us have the right to kill those people. it is our job to survive and try to recover
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.