My Dilemma

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Andy73, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

:booboo:I went for a walk yesterday and I done some self harming and when I got back home after 6 hours I was greeted with ambulance officers and police officers and they took me to hospital and I didn't want to wait for mental health to see me so I told the doctor I would get in contact with my counsellor so they let me go home but my counsellor is away until next week but they want me to go and see someone at mental health and I really don't want to except for feeling sore I feel alright and I have no intensions to self harm today plus I hate waiting to talk to mental health and i think it is a waste of time seeing them:poo:
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Well, made you get something good out of it, its worth to try!
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please talk to someone if you are feeling may help get your through the next few days until your counselor returns...big hugs, J
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Take all help people are offering you so you don't self harm you get better skills to cope. The new mental health worker may be just the connection you need to heal. Go and receive the help that has been offered what do you have to lose. take care
  5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Andy!

I think you should , they are there to help you. Talking abour your depression can be scary but its whats follows is what makes it worth it :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.