My Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

i'm going to report about each woof woof in my dog lot, because its good therapy and I want to, dammit!

the first is Joe-Joe, the youngest of the bunch (1 year) smart, noisy and prone to jealousy. If I am within a mile of him and giving another canine a scratch, he voices his feelings. He is very loving and affecionate, but demands all my attention :)

he is completely black, with a white crest across his chest, and white paws, which are ENOURMOUS for his age and size. His tail is bushy, and curled, he reminds me of a peacock, with his plumage!

oh, and he 'roars.'

:laugh:

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

the next is dracula, the count with blue eyes and a appearance that betrays his sweetness.

his fur is a mottle of brown, red, black and white, and his teeth are the sharpest of the lot. yet he is so gentle, and loves a good chin scratch.

his voice is high and lilting, and his howl is the most beautiful i've ever heard.

he is 8 years old, and still looks like a 2 year old pup :dog:

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

Congo Dongo

the poor mutt with epilepsy and a heart bursting with love and affection. he is 9 years of age, and still has spunk and energy to spare.

He is completely black, except for his feet, which are white and soft. His tails curls like a spiraling chaos equation.

He is fond of hugs, and regularly jumps and showers you with hugs and kisses.

:rolleyes:

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

Monster

brother to Congo Dongo and Ortega, the largest of the three and without a doubt, the most ferocious (when the moment calls)

quiet, submissive and calm, unlike his sporadic brothers, Monster exhibits a spirit of tranquility (except during feeding time.)

A coat of mottled black and white, and brown eyes that tell you to ignore his monstrous size and simply love him.

9 years old.

AwAwWwW!!!!!!!! I love doggies!!! hand over the baby dogs! just kidding. :hug:

Thanks for sharing I am sure it'll cheer a whole bunch of people up! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

you cant have joe-joe he is my angel-wangel..... :laugh:

next up is Red Man, a sporadic and clinically insane mutt, completely red and blue eyed.

he can't sit still for a single minute, yet he showers his love and affection with a jump here, a bark there and a hug once every blue moon.

I thought maybe ritalin would be affective but...... :rolleyes:

F

FoundAndLost1

I love your descriptions thus far. You're far healthier than I. I had a cat (my soul mate) of 18 years I had to have put down last year. She was the only one who understood me and yet I "betrayed" her. I feel so bad. I can't - do not deserve another pet. My life is cursed. I would not invite another living being into it...

You're good to your dawgs - they're good to you. I'm glad for you...

FAL1

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

losing a pet is a terrible fate, but it happens, as with people :(

Ortega, brother of Congo and Monster, is a hellenist. He eats, sleeps and runs like there is no tomorrow, and despite his age *8 years* he gets around.

Large and browned eyed, Ortega's head seems a little too big for his gigantic grame......

He is very fond of leaping and bonking your chin when you visit him.

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

Susquehanna is queen of the dog lot

short, with a blunt face and blue eyes, "sussie" sees to it that all the other dogs obey her.

Her underbite gives her a look of fierce feralness, but she is simply a control freak..... :unsure:

She is the only dog *aside from Canada* that is allowed to roam the farm free at all times, last time we hooked her up was 5 months ago :laugh:

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

Tragedy

Monster, my buddy was killed by his brothers Ortega and Congo last night, he died of internal bleeding :cry:

we're going to bury him in the spring when the ground softens.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I'm sorry for the loss of Monster.:sad: I lose pets all the time but I keep getting more. I figure, why not give a good life to another critter the same way I gave a good life to the one who just went to live in God's Meadow? So I keep on getting new mice, rats, rabbits, birds, cats - but can only have one dog at a time cause I'm so in love with our little Beagirl, Riley!:smile:

I love your dogs' names!

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00