My Dr doesn't even take me seriously!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I really was hesitant to write again but I have somehow anyway.My Dr didn't even take me seriously again,not even an email stating my intentions of what I want to do&how I'm feeling was enough to get him concerned enough to think I'd do anything at all.I'm not going to say anything like what I want to do etc because it's pretty clear.Let's say enough that I can't be stuffed anyway with anything,to be at permanent peace is just exactly what I want thankfully the sooner the better.

I know I shouldn't have written what I have but what else do you expect from a fucked up mind,person etc??

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Sounds like this Dr. does not want to "hear" you or something...can you sign up for another one? YOu are reaching out and that is to be admired..I hear you even if he doesn't so maybe finding another doctor that will hear you is in order.

Please keep us updated and glad you posted, we tend to isolate and that is not good.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm here if you need me. You know I don't like drs today.

4. Jami e

Jami e Member

You got to realise that some doctors dont fully understand the pain and emotions we are going through. So when you speak to a Dr maybe you should think to someone else who understands what your going through. But if you ever want to talk then i'm here for you.

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanx I don't want to blame him and I don't and never will.I know he doesn't understand fully what it's like.I'm convinced no one&nothing will ever be able to help me.I'm doomed anyway and have accepted that.Just thinking about the end gives me so much comfort&peace,I know it's the best thing that can happen for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.