My Dream Journey

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Flying Fox, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

"Dreaming and following my dream stories and plots. They feel realistic and I actually have some control in them. Lately they have been continuous or take place in the same locations that appeared in other dreams; not only that but in chronological order where events in older dreams are relevant in more recent ones. All very interesting; it is vey much like being in a movie or book except, like life, it is interactive and feels more personal and real. I would be very happy to stay dreaming."

Lately I have been having a lot of dreams that I keep meaning to record, but somehow I never get around to actually doing it. Hopefully this log of mine will help me remember them more fully and retain some of the feelings and emotions I experience during the duration the dreams. Some of them are completely random but others overlap and have ties to my real life. It is during these moments that I wish I could stay dreaming and follow their thread, living out my dream life.

2. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

i used to keep a notebook and pen on the desk next to my bed. i couldn't read half of what i'd written when i'd wake in the middle of the night and wrote the stuff down. most illegible the next morning, but i could make out a few words which triggered the dream and then i was able to write it all out.

i may have to start doing that again.

thx!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.