1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dream Journey

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Flying Fox, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

"Dreaming and following my dream stories and plots. They feel realistic and I actually have some control in them. Lately they have been continuous or take place in the same locations that appeared in other dreams; not only that but in chronological order where events in older dreams are relevant in more recent ones. All very interesting; it is vey much like being in a movie or book except, like life, it is interactive and feels more personal and real. I would be very happy to stay dreaming."

Lately I have been having a lot of dreams that I keep meaning to record, but somehow I never get around to actually doing it. Hopefully this log of mine will help me remember them more fully and retain some of the feelings and emotions I experience during the duration the dreams. Some of them are completely random but others overlap and have ties to my real life. It is during these moments that I wish I could stay dreaming and follow their thread, living out my dream life.

2. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

i used to keep a notebook and pen on the desk next to my bed. i couldn't read half of what i'd written when i'd wake in the middle of the night and wrote the stuff down. most illegible the next morning, but i could make out a few words which triggered the dream and then i was able to write it all out.

i may have to start doing that again.

thx!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.