• SF has fixed the certificate issue. There was never a security issue with the site, only an expired certification. It has been renewed and all is well. Sorry for any frustration this has caused you :)
  • Both the iPhone/Apple and Android versions of the SF mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

My dream/nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, in the first part i can remember, i was walking with my cousin's son (oliver), pushing him in a stroller, you know? but it wasn't oliver, it was david (my dad) in oliver's body. and we were walking along a pool, and he threw this barbie doll he had. and it was an evil barbie. and then, in the next part i can remember, it's night time, and my aunt and uncle and my aunt's friend bernie leave, leaving just
shauna (my cousin, and oliver's mother) and i alone, and shauna starts choking me, and she says "i saw that you went to (something i couldn't make out, but it started with an M) last night, you little bitch!" and so i run, and i fall in the street, and she shines a flashlight out the door onto me, and starts to get up, so i run, and a few houses over there's this black woman, whom i tell everything to, and then a blue car that's traveling down the street flips over.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$282.00
Goal
$255.00