My dream

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZachC, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZachC

ZachC New Member

My dream is to sell everything I own and use what little money I'd get from that traveling to San Francisco, smoking and drinking all along the way. Once there I'd jump from the Golden Gate bridge.

I love nature. I feel like if I looked down a long distance and saw concrete I wouldn't be able to do it. If I saw water it would give me the courage to get things done with.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope that you don't go through with it, though I can understand why you feel the way you do. Even when I have the fleeting moments of being positive, suicide is always at the back of my mind. As long as you are going to travel to San Francisco, why not go somewhere you've always wanted to go? Maybe you can find something you really enjoy along the way, something that will put the spark back in your life. Sounds stupid I guess, but it might be worth a try. I'm not one of those overly positive or cheery people, either, but anything is worth a shot when you're feeling this low.

3. elmagico

elmagico New Member

i dont think it sounds stupid, it sounds exactly the way i fell too. god bless you.

4. ZachC

ZachC New Member

The problem with me is that I want to die. I know what the world has to offer and I just dont want any of it. My physical location wont change that.

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i'm honestly surprised this post has not been edited?

zack i hope you don't go through with your plans and talk to us in sted

what's going on with you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.