1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My dreams of death

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Daphna, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I remember the only dream that I had about suicide. I don't think I can describe how it happened, but I shook the bed as I died. It woke me up in a panic. It was so real. I had the chance to make that dream a reality, but I chose not to. I just sobbed miserably in the cold wet rain puddles. I had lost my shoes that day. Where did they go? I have no idea.

My next dream was pretty intense as well. I was running through a building filled with doors. Death was chasing me, and he was hard on my trail. I kept slamming doors behind me, but it didn't slow him down. When I woke up from that dream I felt an invisible body on top of me. For a few moments I couldn't move anything but my eyes. I began to freak out. Then the invisible force lifted off of me, and I could move. I believe it was a demon. It could have even been death. Who knows? I sure don't. I never forgot that dream though.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Those types of dreams are very frightening i have some like that ones i do wish to forget really I hope you do not have any more of them hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.