My dreams of death

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Daphna, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I remember the only dream that I had about suicide. I don't think I can describe how it happened, but I shook the bed as I died. It woke me up in a panic. It was so real. I had the chance to make that dream a reality, but I chose not to. I just sobbed miserably in the cold wet rain puddles. I had lost my shoes that day. Where did they go? I have no idea.

My next dream was pretty intense as well. I was running through a building filled with doors. Death was chasing me, and he was hard on my trail. I kept slamming doors behind me, but it didn't slow him down. When I woke up from that dream I felt an invisible body on top of me. For a few moments I couldn't move anything but my eyes. I began to freak out. Then the invisible force lifted off of me, and I could move. I believe it was a demon. It could have even been death. Who knows? I sure don't. I never forgot that dream though.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Those types of dreams are very frightening i have some like that ones i do wish to forget really I hope you do not have any more of them hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.