my dreams

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Sa Palomera, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I keep having nightmares about guys, being assaulted and all. I know where that comes from.

but lately I've also been having dreams about my mother. Very nice dreams, which of course makes me really upset as soon as I wake up, because she isn't there :sad: (she's dead)
    but today I had the weirdest dream :sad: I dreamed that I tried to strangle my mother. Now wtf does that mean???? :sad:

2. BeenThere

BeenThere Guest

I wouldnt put to much thought into it.I no when i as on anti depressents my dreams were the most fugged up disturbing things i have ever seen :) It may have been disturbing but try not to let it get to you.

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun you should of told me :sad:

I personally have my own opinions on why you had the dream but i wouldn't look to much into it.

Viks x

4. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

dreams are tricky! That could be a warning sign of something coming????

5. issacweirdo

issacweirdo Active Member

It could be that you are blaming your mother for something? Or just that you are trying to get rid of her from your mind..?

6. Sa Palomera

I dont know. Lately the dreams seem to be getting weirder and weirder. Like they seem to combine every painful event in my life :sad:

Lately Iv been thinking, maybe it's a subconscious way of dealing with my past? or maybe it's trying to show me something? I dont know.

I hate the dreams but yet I don't want them to stop anymore, because.. well my Mother appears in them regularly, as well as a friend I once lost to suicide. I don't have many photos of either of them, and as horrible as these dreams are... I do at least get to see them, and feel them near me. Is that wrong?

7. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

NNO!!! Don't confuse what happened in your last dream with your wish to see those that mean so much to you again.The fact that you want to see them is sign that you are incredible caring :cool:

8. Sa Palomera

or it could be a sign of selfishness... :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.