My dying light

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Looming_darkness, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Looming_darkness

Looming_darkness New Member

When I was a child, I had a very strict father growing up who was an abusive, controlling elitist that used to beat me up constantly. My older brother would also attack me when he had psychotic episodes.

In school, I was bullied a lot for being a nerd. I was also hyper sensitive. When someone would tell me something unfavorable, I would lose sleep over it. Although I hide it well, it's hard being sensitive in an insensitive world.

I went from being happy, naive and innocent to being a misantrophist.

As an adult, things didn't fatr any better. I have a dead end job, ive been gaining weight, I'm now 200 lbs. It might not seem like a lot since I'm 5'10 but it's the heaviest ive been in my life. Only weird paraphilias get me off and hinder any healthy relationship.

I have a friend but due to conflicting schedules, I am unable to comminicate as much as i'd like. I've also haven't contacted my mom in quite a while making me feel like a real p.o.s. I've also had my heart broken recently by someone. I do have dreams and aspirations but my depression seems to get the best of me.

Is there anyone out there that I can talk to?

2. John BN

John BN Member

We can talk. I don't know you but I feel similar.

3. Definitely. This world is too big. You're never alone. I'm 18 and rn I also have abusive dad and a really cruel sister. That's one of the reason I can relate to you easily. But unlike you, I have my mother who gives me hope. My father has been extra torturous and abusive to my mother and she has been bearing it for 20 years. But still she is kind to him and tells me to be patient. And for me it's really hard to live with theses kind of bad people. But you have to widen your kind scope and if you can't delete these people from your life. You should try to delete them from your mind as much as you can. And remember those people don't control you. You're not alone

4. Definitely. This world is too big. You're never alone. I'm 18 and rn I also have abusive dad and a really cruel sister. That's one of the reason I can relate to you easily. But unlike you, I have my mother who gives me hope. My father has been extra torturous and abusive to my mother and she has been bearing it for 20 years. But still she is kind to him and tells me to be patient. And for me it's really hard to live with theses kind of bad people. But you have to widen your kind scope and if you can't delete these people from your life. You should try to delete them from your mind as much as you can. And remember those people don't control you. You're not alone