My every move

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wanteddead, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wanteddead

Wanteddead Account Closed

...Is a calculated step to embrace an early death
    now there nothing left, their was no mercy on the streets. -shed so many tears 2pac

I'm not suicidal right now however there are people who won't rest until I rest in peace. I've come to grips with the fact that my days are numbered, I know better not to expect mercy on the streets.

People want to hate me and blame me I've run into many sociopaths I've almost lost faith in humanity. After being the victim of a few sociopath women I became a cheating sociopath to some degree myself...
    Don't get me wrong I've made lots of mistakes but as the one saying goes "assert your right to a few mistakes if others can't accept that it's their fault.

What bothers me most is I have a son and he deserves to have his dad and I want to see him turn from a baby into a man more then anything in the world.
    Teach him to play sports coach a team of his.

What would you guys do or how would you feel if you were quite sure youre a marked man or woman? How would that play into your suicidal thoughts or tendencies? I know suicide for some people is a way to feel in control that they can relieve themselves of the suffering their experiencing.

Not to get religeous as I'm not but I've been up in the air about god maybe he exists maybe not.. I remember a few years ago saying to myself if I hadn't made something of my life of my life that I would die. Maybe it's just a coincidence or maybe not...
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and it sounds so sad...why are your days numbered? Sounds like there are still things left to do with your son...many reasons to keep going...please continue to post and let us know what is going on...J
  3. Fuloqwam

Fuloqwam Member

Your son needs you, man. A child growing up without a father is REALLY hard, believe me; take it from a guy who's done it.

If you don't keep going for yourself, keep going for him.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum. Why are you a marked man? This is a safe place, you can talk about your troubles here.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your life is being t hreatened you need to go to police and get protection for you and your son okay. He needs you now and for a long time from now YOU take the steps necessary to protect you and your family by getting help okay MOve away from danger get help stay safe hugs
  6. Wanteddead

Wanteddead Account Closed

I haven't been directly threatened however I'm quite certain it's in danger without going into detail as this is an open forum. I'd even bet money that my son recieve on it...

How I wish things were different, I deserve a better fate, I've made
    more then my share of mistakes but I'm not a cruel person. All I wanted to find was a heart to match my own. Jow I must put on a brave face And be grateful for the good in my life.

How many posts do u need before u can send pms? Some things I wouldn't mind talking about but in private.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.