my everyday cutting.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by zoe.2002, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoe.2002

zoe.2002 Member

Everyday i cut myself i fell pain,happy and then regret. i can't stop it, it's can be so nice. i cut myself because of the voice inside my head.
    Everyday every second of my life since i was 11 there's been one voice screaming at me to kill myself. so when i cut myself it's not as loud or not as painful he does not scream so loud at me. i tried to stop but then i was so close to kill myself. my parents are scared and confused, i just started getting help now and i am scared i do want to stop but it's the hardest thing to do. i feel alone about this like i'm the only person the only crazy person with one voice in there head. i cry all the time every night. i love my parenst and how they are so nice and suppurated about all this. so to people who cut them self for attention you should stop and live happy i'm gonna try to stop and be happy but it's going to take some time.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi zoe, what kind of help did seek recently?
    You must know this, you are NOT alone, just read around the forums and you will see that. Your happiness doesn't revolve around your parents or teachers, it only matters around you. You are not doing anything wrong, it's not your fault you have these things happening to you. You don't deserve to be living this way. I hope you get the help and support you need. You can message me any time. How is school going for you?

3. zoe.2002

zoe.2002 Member

i'm not really sure about what kind of help going to be getting but next Wednesday i will know. school going well and i pretty amazed of how nice people are here and how much you guess care thank u so much :)

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I can symphise with you for your need to cut, because not only did I do it back when I was a teenager (thankfully, I have not done that now for gojng on 16 years), because cutting is a way of releasing emotion pain by making yourself feel physical pain, but please remember that when you cut yourself, you take a risk every time, no matter where on the body you choose to do it, because while you might only want to make shallow cuts, you run the risk of accidently cutting yourself very deep and can cause a lot of damage to yourself, if you cut into a muscle or nerve and that can really mess you up for the rest of your life, because while the cut heals, if you cut too deeply and damage something important inside your hand, wrist, thigh, upper arm etc etera, you live with a life-long pain that will never go away and the scars you leave behind will always be a constant reminder of a time when you were not feeling your best and each time you see them, you will feel a sense of guilt and shame (at least in my case).

But you said that school is going well for you now and the people are amazing, so I think you should try and use that to your advantage to try and stop cutting, or if you cannot, the next time you feel the need, try and do something else to try and occupy yourself and your mind, a physical activity you enjoy or just get out of the house, so you do not have easy access to anything you can use to harm yourself.

booklovr likes this.
  5. zoe.2002

zoe.2002 Member

i will try my best and that's amazing 16 years :)

6. sofie

sofie Banned Member

Hi Zoe -- I am glad you found SF -- you will find so many people all at various stages in the process of trying to control their urges to self-harm. I am also a cutter, started when I was in sixth grade and continued heavily until my early twenties -- you CAN overcome this and find a way to make the urge to cut settle down, it will just take time and outside help. Today, I am only 3 months since the last time I cut, but prior to that it had been 15 years so it is possible to find another way. It is just really hard, especially when you first start getting help. Hang in there, know we are all here for you, and know that there is nothing 'wrong' with you....you just need new coping skills. Hugs and Love.

zoe.2002 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.