1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My evil imagination(horrible trigger)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by the_me_that_you_know, Aug 19, 2007.

1. I know my imagination is too vivid.
    There are pros & cons, the worst being I can imagine exactly how it would feel if anyone were to kill me. I used to have long hair and a resemblance to Jesus Christ-which only lead me to thoughts of how it would feel if I were to be crucified.
    Suffocation, decapitation(that should be a quick death), lungs filling w/ water as I drown, or filling w/ warm liquid from a punctured lung & drowning in my own blood, an axe in the back/front/head/face/where ever, metal baseball bat to the dome(repeatedly, now that's real pain), broken nose/bones or jagged bones sticking through my skin , the list does not end there.
    I can even imagine burning to death, only I've read/heard that the pain stops when the burns pass the 3rd degree(what a Trip, being on fire & not feeling anything)... ah, yes... how could I forget. Bullets to the body. :eek:hmy:
    I always wonder how long you feel the bullet to the brain though, and I wonder how much time you feel a hole in your brain for, or if the brain dies instantly. And dying instantly... imagine a tv turning off/going out... only it's not a tv, it's your mind/life. That's what I think/feel/know it is to die. :blink: All of this is kinda like a curse, I didn't ask for it. It just happened. And it can't be very healthy at all for me, :sad: but I am determined to make something positive come of it.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you feel like this hun. Have you spoken to anyone about these thoughts? Please don't act on them. PM me if you would like to talk :hug: