My ex-girlfriends is threaning on killing herself if I leave her. What do I do? She's

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pleasehelpme22

Please help. We broke up and she's now threatning with killing herself because she knows I am with someone. I have been bad, I didn't treat her all that great but I am super worried. No one is perfect. She didn't do good things either. She showed me a knife via skype and she didn't do it because I cried and called her baby. holy crap...please help!!

Re: My ex-girlfriends is threaning on killing herself if I leave her. What do I do? S

she needs professional help, and fast. what she is doing is emotionally abusive. can you convince her to seek out help? you can't fix this on your own. it's too great a problem. how old is she? does she live at home? is there a trusted adult you can tell? i want to stress this, you can't try and do this by yourself. she's in real danger. i'm sure you love her, on some level, even if you can't be with her in a relationship anymore. let her know that. let her know that you don't want anything bad to happen to her. encourage her to reach out for help. suicide hotline, doctor, ER even. they will take care of her.

aoeu

Re: My ex-girlfriends is threaning on killing herself if I leave her. What do I do? S

Normally I am strongly opposed to involving authorities, but this is known as "emotional abuse". Call the police, explain, and give them her address.

If she's fucking with you, she won't ever do it again to anyone. If she's seriously suicidal she'll get help (in the worst possible way, but she brought this on herself).

Lestat

I've been through this exact same thing. She will do anything to get you back right now. Watch your back if she does not get help. DO NOT GO TO HER! She will try to sleep with you and ruin your new relationship, she also might hurt you or incite you to hurt her if you turn her down, and to hurt you she would get you in trouble. Police dont treat these as big deals so dont expect much from them. Please stay away and to tell your family to also... Expect lies and her to say she is expecting your baby or something. Call her family if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

doityourself

if shes underage call her parents and tell them.

If shes an adult next time she threatens call police, esp if shes showing you weapons.

I agree, dont go to her-just let someone else know that they need to step in.

P

Pleasehelpmee22

The biggest problem is that we no longer live in the same city, not even the same country. When we broke up she moved to Spain back with her parents and then one day out of the blue she called me because she found out about my new girlfriend through friends. Her whole family lives there.

While she was here I met her brother but we weren't very close and he went back home in a week. I have her address and home number but I don't know how I can go about contacting the authorities from overseas. It's really a bad situation. What can I tell them? What if they don't pay attention and she does something.

Also, I told my girlfriend and she's super pissed at me because I even answered the phone. She says she's just trying manipulate and that she's crazy and I know that it's true but I don't have the heart to let a person I once loved to anything to herself.

Lestat

Ok. Your now girlfriend is threatened and acting sort of normal. She will until this is over. Dont talk to her about it anymore. Just tell her its ok now. Thats what i'd do anyway... Less problems... If you tell her what you just wrote she will be so pissed. Call your ex's family. Don't worry about the response... She is counting on you not doing so. Your lucky she is far away. And the spanish police wont care at all. I lived close by and know they wont give a shit unless she is dead or has hurt someone else. I'd block her and not answer her. If she txts just turn your phone off for a day. She will try to get you to reply by saying anything.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni

Block all msg from her take her off all msn NO contact okay it is over with so do not let her manipulate you like this tell your girlfriend what you did you cut all contact now finished call her parents if you want it will be up to them to care for her not YOu okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00