My ex who raped me messaged me last night...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Passion, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

1:13 AM
    Him: whatcha been doin?
    Me: I have a new boyfriend. and hes amazing.
    Him: cool, iv got a girlfriend.
    Me: fun.
    Him: i dont know what to think of the girl im going out with
    Me: ..?
    Him: often she doesnt carry herself very respectibly. no grace. kinda rude. cocky attitude.
    Him: other times shes really intellegent and funny
    Me: Im in love with my boyfriend. I have no complaints about him, or life actually. life seems to be going pretty well..
    Him: awesome
    Me: yes
    Me: first time ive actually dated someone "my type" i think.
    Him: hmm
    Him: what does your type mean?
    1:20 AM
    Him: you're better in bed for some reason than my current girlfriend though

Me: As far as eyes, dark hair (ive dated that before tho..), he wears eyeliner, has tattoos and a lipring, I personally would say he looks like a goth but hes more into metal or wahtever. but he doesnt look like a metal kid. far as personality, hes emotional but not a pussy, he shaves everywhere and hes really nice to me but he still can be aggresive when the time calls for it, and hes just amazing. and he opens my doors, like a gentleman should for his lady.

Him: ah the same guy you were talking about before
    Me: i dont think so
    Me: i think i was talking about jason last?
    Him: nope
    Me: ive been dating him for like a month and a half so far, and everyday just gets better.
    Him: i still like you, its kinda sad. the way you talk about that guy seems like the way i could be, except for the physical part, i dont give two shits about that.
    1:25 AM
    Him: anyways i should sign off
    Me: you were a dick.
    Him: nah im just honest and critical
    Him: im not mean
    Me: you didnt treat me like a lady should be treated.
    Me: your not a gentleman
    Him: fuck you
    Me: and your an asshole
    Me: there is nice ways of being honest
    Him: i treated you the best i could
    Me: but you dont care about anyone

I know I shouldnt have even responded to his messages, but I felt I had to.
    im very disturbed by some of the stuff he was saying...
    and the whole "i treated you the best I could"? YEA RIGHT!
    He was very very very emotionally abusive, and he raped me.
    last time I checked, people like that dont exactly get boyfriend-of-the-year awards.
    anyways, I just felt like I needed to tell someone about this conversation..I didnt want to talk about it with my boyfriend because it just upsets him...
    also the part where he said "your better in bed than my girlfriend." made me feel like throwing up, crying, and curling into a little ball in the corner of my room.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: My advice? Block him and don't talk to him. He sounds like bad news and will continue to hurt you, the convo you had last night proves that. You have a new boyfriend which is awesome, someone you get on with but your ex could possibly drag you down - don't give him the chance hun. :hug:
  3. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

I did block him, he just keeps creating new sns.
    and I knowwww that i should just ignore him and the second i see that its him i should block him, but its still hard, i guess for me to just do that.
    i made a new screen name for myself so that he wont know it and he wont message me anymore...
  4. Fishman

Fishman Guest

hes covertly i.e. not straight out directly- harrasing you and trying to hurt you.
  5. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

I read it, and its kind of disturbing how he could think it was appropriate to even talk to you let alone say something like "you were better in bed" I dont even know the situation personally and that even made me feel nausated. I hope you can move on, your new bf sounds nice. Just block, make a new sn, move on. Sometimes people grow attached, what it sounds like to me is he has remorse, that he doesnt want his current gf he wants you but if he truly wanted you he wouldnt have done what he had done. I hope it all works out in the end for you, Im sorry about your experience. If you need someone to talk to, a pm away I am, I kinda understand your situation to say the least. Have a nice day :tongue:
  6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

what a jerk, block!
  7. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

I vote for blocK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this people doesnt worth your tears hun!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.