My exhusband and what's going on....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I was riding with Jennifer and her father and we ran into Mike and Carol and we went to a diner and had tea and she was telling me she was at CSS and the client phone rang and they asked for Carolyn and they mistakenly told Carol the phone call was for her and it was Jeremy trying to get ahold of me saying I need to come talk to him and get some things of mine and I'm scared to go so I asked Carol and Mike to get the stuff and Mike said he wanted me to go but I could stay in the truck but i'm sure he'll come out, I don't want in that house again or talk to him I know I'll get triggered. He's the type of person that's prone to using excuses to get you in a situation he wants you in to try and menipulate you. But I want my things back there's pictures and other things I'd like back that mean alot to me. I am so stressed out now, like I haven't had enough going on, break-up, miscarriage, money problems, my health is going down the toilet at the moment and having a lot of trouble hanging on, why the hell does my nightmare continue for fricken forever??????? :cry: :wallbash:

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hon,

is there a way you could take a cop with you?? maybe let the cop go inside to get your stuff or at least let your friends go inside and the cop keep him inside the house. this way you would be getting your stuff and he would not be coming out to trigger you..

just a thought....

3. :hug: Carolyn

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Know what Caz..the minute you get your disability, move out of Dodge; put all these people and memories out of your life and have a fresh start. Seems he will never let you forget while you are in the same town. :hug:

5. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Call the police and meet them at another location with your friends. You can explain to the police that you are afraid to be in contact with him. The police can keep him at bay and allow your friends to retrieve your things. It is not up to him if you go there or not, it is your choice. And might I add that it is a wise choice to stay away from him.

6. ~CazzaAngel~

I've already been down that road, the police treat me like shit, my ex mother inlaw is head of 911/police disbatch and my exfatherinlaw is part of the lawdogs (a police motorcycle club) so I'm not going down that road again, causes more trouble than it's worth.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

At the Domestic Violence Center there should be a victims advocate that could go with you. They are trained in things like this. Maybe you can check into that.Is there a way he can put your things outside on the lawn and you pick them up there? I have known that to happen before. Just a few thoughts. You are wise in not wanting to see hime alone. Terry's idea is good about moving out of Dodge city as soon as your disability comes through. He will have more difficulty trying to control you from a different city and there will be no connections to the law enforcement should you need to involve them.

8. ~CazzaAngel~

Yeah, well this thread was a waste. I'm sorry I wasted this space. I was having Jennifer call my inlaws house to set up a time to pick my things up and they don't recognise the number or voice so they think she's a bill collecter. They just say wrong number but I know bettrer they've had this number for around 10 years and I called information just to make sure and it's still asigned to them. My grandfather's voice recording and picture will be thrown away. :cry: :wallbash: