My experiences with bullying.

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.
    My name is Sarah, I'm fourteen and I'd like to share with you my experinces with bullying.

It all began in Secondary School.
    I didn't even go my first day because I was so nervewrecked.
    The second day, I went in.
    It was all fine at first, everyone was okay, I had a few friends, went to class with them, (was a huge school, about 2,000 in there).
    Then the name calling began.
    When I got changed for P.E, they seen the scars and cuts. Then they made fun of my weight. Then my looks. Then it turned out as everything. I remember being behind a door, someone pushed it against me really hard and I couldn't breathe, then I went into a corner and these girls smashed my head against this wall behind me three times. They said 'Opps'. My friend hugged me and told me to calm down because I had trouble breathing. The nurse came out just in time and she took me to her room and told me to breathe in and out slowly and deeply. My first panic attack maybe? I don't know. Maybe it was from the door being pushed against me hard.
    Everytime I went to class, I was bullied. Whether it be verbal or physical.
    Then I started skipping school. I'd not go first a few days, then it turned into weeks, soon, it'd be months at a time. I remember being put into a programe to try get me back into school, but first day back, the work was way too hard and guess what the other reason was? Bullying. I had a close BOY friend. They said 'where you been, pregnant with his child?', (because I was overweight alot and stuff too), since that day, I've not been back at all.
    I lost out on two years of education because of bullies.
    I'm now in a special educational needs school.
    My education has suffered MAJORLY, and it's alot to do with bullies.
    Don't let them get you.
    Tell someone.
    I told someone too late.
    Tell someone if it happens.
    Even once.

I've got alot of difficulties because of bullies.
    'Eating disorders' being one of them.
    Don't let it go that far.
    Speak out.
    I wish I did sooner.
    Much sooner...
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

:( im sorry to hear that
    the hard thing for most is speaking out, and even if they do there is little the teachers can do unfortunately!
    But good on you for sharing that.
  3. luso

luso Active Member

I´m sorry that happened to you:cheekkiss
    Most people suck. Its true. I´ve been through that too. I didn´t skipped class...I used to go there anyway, but while I was there my time was spent drawing so I couldnt´ hear anything around me.
    I lost 2 years, and passed 3 with really bad grades, because I just couldn´t study and focus on nothing. I ate compulsively for 3 years and then I just stopped eating. I gess I had some bullimic problems.

Right now, I don´t have so many problems as I used too. I changed class. Found someone who suported me. And that helped a lot to build some auto esteem. They messed my mind. For months I thought I would need to go to the hospital so I could get ok and didn´t kill myself.
    What changed? Well I stopped caring about those kinds of people and focused in living my life trying to be happy.
    Just pretend its nothing to do with you.And sometimes fight back!
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

sarah I'm sorry for what the kids did to you, they shouldn't behave like that. Is there any friends over they will help you out with someone picks on you? If you wanna talk hun you know where to find me at :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.