My eyes are blue, my hair is brown, my blood is red

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Human, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Human

Human Guest

So what makes me so different from anyone else?

Sure I have unique qualities, but if anything that makes me more like everyone else. I can still hurt.

I don't do everything perfectly but for some reason I'm expected to, if I don't do everything just how everyone wants it I'm not being fair, but I can't please everyone all the time. When you're trying to deal with a variety of people in one go someone's going to disagree with a decision, but they seem to find it impossible to see that I’m doing it to help everyone. If they don't have their way they just make it harder and harder for me and everyone else. Why do people think that being even more of a pain will get them want they want when they're actually just turning more people against them and making it so the next action has to be against them as they're being hurtful?

Why can't people realise that I do this because I care about them? And I just want things to go as smoothly as they can but when I try more people take offence to it. I'm not a babysitter but I'm constantly dealing with immaturity from people who should know better. What is people’s objection to doing what they're told? Why must their opinion be heard and all others drowned out? It's not like I'm shutting them up, I'll tell them who they need to talk to, but they can't just be heard by one person, even if that's the only person who might be able to shed light on their problem, they must have their audience no matter the cost to others well being.

And what about when I'm having a hard time? Can I talk about it, let off some steam? No. I must pull myself together, suck it up and go back to being perfect

Excuse me for being Human.
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I'm not too sure who you are, but I'm here if you wanna talk.

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this way. :sad: There's nothing wrong with being human. No matter what people make you think, you don't always have to pull yourself together, you may have your downs too, BECAUSE you are human, like everyone else.

If you wish to talk, my MSN is in my profile.

:arms: :hug: :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.