My Fair Share

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by BrokenPieces, Dec 30, 2008.

1. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

i geuess we have had our fair share of heart break...

but what makes it even harder is, when a child is now involved with you and the other person. that is my situation.
    Yesterday i had to serve him with court papers, so i could obtain what i want from him, and i know hes not going to like it. Because i do want full custody of my daughter.

He doesnt seem to understand what he has done wrong in the past, and seems to be doing things over and over again, and now his parents seem to want to try and control how i raise my daughter.

I have tried to work things out before she was born, but again he decided me and his child werent important, because he went out and got a girlfriend shortly after we had broken up at the beginning of the year...

so now i am a single mom, and i am loving it. but it seems he's asking too much of me, because shes so young, and hes trying to control what i do with her!!!

well i just wanted to rant a bit...
    thanks for listening.

2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i didn't want to read and run. congrats on your daughter. i am going to be a single parent too...
    re your ex.. you have the final say, she is with you, he abandoned you both.
    good luck and be strong x