My family will sue you ,sf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Uhm,hi.
Sorry for the alarming thread title,but I'm not kidding.
I've likely committed suicide and If I'm dead, this is the first place my family will try to seek closure...then illogically attempt to get this site in trouble by any means.I'm sure of It! They think this is a pro suicide website ,even though I've clarified It's not!
I do not wish to get u guys in trouble,
so I urge you to PLEASE perm my i.p address , and change or delete my username in order to prevent my family from accessing this site and finding ''evidence''.ive already done everything i could to conceal this site.
Good bye.

Constantinos

Uhm,hi.
I've likely committed suicide and If I'm dead, this is the first place my family will try to seek closure...then illogically attempt to get this site in trouble by any means.I'm sure of It! They think this is a pro suicide website ,even though I've clarified It's not!
so I urge you to PLEASE perm my i.p address , and change or delete my username in order to prevent my family from accessing this site and finding ''evidence''.ive already done everything i could to conceal this site.
Good bye.
PollyAnna,

I hope you are fine, we are all thinking about you.

I need you to calm down by doing two deep breaths, breath in from your nose, count to 10 and breath out from your mouth.

PollyAnna,

I hope you are fine, we are all thinking about you.

I need you to calm down by doing two deep breaths, breath in from your nose, count to 10 and breath out from your mouth.
im confused as to why breathing through her nose would help... but pollyanna.... i hope you are ok.... the site is prolife and is known as such. the site is moderated to make sure it stays that way - so i think it highly unlikely that anyone would be able to do that. i hope that reassures you hun. hope your ok
ellie

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Hope you're OK, PollyAnna.

SF is pro-life, and we moderate the site and have the guidelines in place to do our best to protect us from any situations like that. So you don't have to worry about us getting sued. I hope you can focus on you, and on trying to find some help.

Constantinos

im confused as to why breathing through her nose would help...
Hello,

When someone is thinking negatively / is stressed / wants to harm themselves (etc) taking two deep breaths allows fresh air to circulate in the brain - i know that maybe my explanation as to how to do this is not very clear - i can explain it to a person that is in front of me much better as i can also show how this is done - i'll review the way i explain this technique and see if i can come up with a better way to explain it.

mmm but i dont see how it would help this particular situation. maybe her parents could try it? i find it useful myself sometimes but im not sure everyone needs to be recommended to do it all the time....

Constantinos

mmm but i dont see how it would help this particular situation. maybe her parents could try it? i find it useful myself sometimes but im not sure everyone needs to be recommended to do it all the time....
The reason i recommended it, was because of the certainty of suiciding that i felt when reading through the message.

LoveBeing

Hi PollyAnna,

Now you have another reason to live for - you know how much this forum means to so many people. I’m not saying that you need to worry about the forum, but your living proof would speak louder than any defence…

I hope you are still with us…

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Hello everyone.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Unfortunately ,my attempt was disrupted by a family member.My method was confiscated,I was almost sanctioned and I am now on suicide watch. My family did happen to accuse this site for my woe like I proclaimed,but It relieves me to hear this site will persist regardless.

Jonathan

PollyAnna sorry to hear about your troubles. But there are other ways of making yourself feel whole rather than empty.

At times I feel very suicidal, even if things aren't that bad, but when they do kind of get bad I might get on the brink of doing something I would regret later on. (If I thought back and went ahead with what I was going to do)

Killing yourself sure is the easiest way out, but try the hard way, just keep trying and even if it gets tough, just beat it.

I wish if I had the money, I would fly over and come give you hug and be your friend and help you get through things. Don't give in, because there are people out there like me, waiting to love and help people in your situation and to make others feel happy.

Constantinos

Hello everyone.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Unfortunately ,my attempt was disrupted by a family member.My method was confiscated,I was almost sanctioned and I am now on suicide watch. My family did happen to accuse this site for my woe like I proclaimed,but It relieves me to hear this site will persist regardless.
Hello PollyAnna,

Thank you for keeping us updated, i am sure you can fight through suicide.

You say that a family member stopped you, this means that they care about you - this also means that you are not meant to suicide.

Have you thought about visiting a therapist?

Kaos General

Uhm,hi.
Good bye.
They will sue SF on what grounds exactly? Pro suicide sites have been sued in the past and are still their so not really sure what they can do.

Constantinos

Please explain what you mean by this above post?
How do you mean............."not meant"?

Hi,

By "not meant to suicide" i mean that suicide is not for PollyAnna, PollyAnna deserves a life. We all go through our positive and negatives in our life, after every negative something positive comes next - i've done a lot of attempts to suicide, the last attempt i had done was the worst and i was basically saved by myself last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00