My farewell

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cmonroe, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmonroe

cmonroe New Member

I am so sad and frustrated. I reach out for help but I think that they have just grown accustomed to the way that I am. Maybe, that means that I should just get it over with. . . just go ahead and do it. They are ready, they've heard about it enough times so maybe they are just ready for it to be over with. Maybe even more than I am. I take care of everyone around me , so that would be the only reason why they would miss me. They would only be able to think of the things that I no longer do for them, nothing else. I am so tired of taking care of everyone and there being no one there to return the favor. I have been through so much in my life ( I won't bore you with the details) but I just can not take anymore. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired to simply put it. If I could find ONE person just one that cared about me just as much as I care about them I wouldn't do it because there would be hope. But sadly there is none so this is my farewell.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome. i'm sorry to read you are feeling so desperate tonight. please don't do anything rash. keep posting. go into chat. let us help.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you explain your situation in more detail? what is going on?

it sounds like you are reaching out to the wrong people. often people don't listen and support the way that they should

I think that it's nice to do things for other people, but not when you are the one who is in greater need. I think it's ok for you to focus on yourself for a while

I think that therapy could be good for you

you say that there would be hope if there was one person who cared about you as much as you cared about them. well, I care about you! you don't even have to care about me back either!!! ;)

maybe there is a way that you can fix relationships that are worthwhile, or to end relationships that are not worthwhile and replace them with new ones

I'm glad that you've come to this forum. I think that you can find a lot of help and support here.

Please stay and talk to us more!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:console: :console:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello, And welcome to the forums.. You should get out and do something nice for yourself.. Go out for a night on the town, or go to a restaurant..How about checking with your local hospital and find out if there are any group therapies available..They are usually for free.. You might meet some new friends there.. Join some clubs..I don't know what your interests are, but there are choices you can make..Suicide not being one of them..Stay here with us and let us help support you o.k.??? Take Care!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.