my fat pants fit me!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by alison, Mar 26, 2010.

1. alison

alison Well-Known Member

My fat pants fit me!! I know it sounds stupid, but it's just representative of everything in my life right now, you know?

My fat pants fit me, school is going atrociously, my thesis isn't even started, I've been ignoring all my friends' calls so they probably hate me, work... I don't even know what's going on there - I haven't been in ages. I had to bring my parents to therapy because I'm starting partial hospitalization monday and I couldn't tell them but they need to know cause I'm on their insurance.. and jeez, now they think i'm crazy and lazy. To top it off, I used to have a really rigid facial care routine to keep my skin nice, but now it looks like a pizza I've got so many zits.

Everythings falling apart and the fat pants are the final freaking straw! I feel like such a failure
  2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

If they're the final straw on what feels like everything falling apart then maybe start there in trying to fix it, make baby steps to try and get everything back under control again?
  3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Hey what's your thesis about? :)
  4. alison

alison Well-Known Member

Thanks xan that's good advice :)

Good question Sapphire!! Wish I knew! Haha, no I sort of know what its supposed to be about. I'm working in a microfluidics lab and I'm trying to make these probes to isolate viral rna to put on the microchip for analysis. I did a lot of experiments in the fall, but they were a bunch of fail, and I haven't set foot in the lab since feb. bahhhh. I'm putting graduation on hold for awhile though so I can do partial hospitalization treatment. idk that it will ever get done though, lab is a major source of anxiety for me, I start walking towards the lab (sometimes even just thinking about it) and I have to go to the nearest bathroom and throw up ughh

thanks for reading though guys, I know it was kind of a silly rant. just set me over the edge
  5. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Wow, that sounds complicated. :eek:hmy: I remember when I was in school... There was a lab, as well. And they just said to my class "Do this. Then do that. And then you're done.". lol I mean we didn't have to figure things out ourselves at all.

Anyway, you seem like a smart cookie, Alison. :yes: