My Feelings Are Starting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jordan589, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan589

Jordan589 New Member

My name is Jordan, I am 13 turning 14 in a couple months, I am getting scared with all the thoughts I am having. It all started from a new school I mvoed to this year. I have a lot of friends but there is this girl I am like obsessed with and if you want I will post the suicide letter that I would give to her if I were to go through with it. I don't know if I am depressed but I am getting scared. Jaleesa is her gangster name, I just put that in there to make her feel a bit better. I don't know what to do, I can't tell my mom or anyone, I am afraid of what will happen. If I tell anyone at school there is a chance it will leak out and I am so contained right now I am about to blow. I really need help, just please anyway help me.:sad:

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi Jordan..glad you found SF...
    I don't think we're allowed to post suicide letters on here...
    If you are seriously thinking about suicide you need to talk to someone..a counselor, a doctor..
    why do you think you can't talk to your Mum? I'm sure she'd want to help...that's what Mothers are for...:)
    I hope you'll keep talking to us as well..

3. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

Yeah, uh, she doesn't sound worth your time and emotions. She is just a girl and there will be plenty of other ones.

You're so young and a teenager, so you're going to go through a lot of emotions. Your body chemistry is still changing and it's too early for thoughts of suicide. You shouldn't really be too depressed about not having a girl since your 13. You don't need to grow up so fast.

Also, do not tell anyone at school, otherwise you're going to get made fun of and bullied, because that is how middle schoolers and people in general are. Vicious.

Good luck and remember that you're still just a kid. You have a lot of growing up to do still.

4. danscott89

danscott89 New Member

Hi Jordan, it is so sad to hear a boy as young as you is contemplating suicide.

Firstly, I know how you feel. I've been there. When I was 16, there was a girl I was in love with. I would speak to her everyday for hours. I could totally be myself with her. I could have so much fun with her, or I could tell her things I wouldn't dream of telling other people. Then, one day, she just stopped talking to me. I think she realised that I was in love with her. It hurt me so much. For the next 6 months, I was a mess. I couldn't think about anything but her. People would tell me 'there's plenty more fish in the sea' but I didn't want anybody else and 'I've been through it myself' but I would always think but you don't know what it was like with her. But trust me, most of us have been there! In a few years you will look back on this when you meet the right person and laugh, trust me.

Secondly, you NEED to tell your mum. Your mum is the one and only person in life you can tell anything to. You are lucky you still have her. Tell her how you feel. Maybe not that you have wrote a suicide letter, but tell her you think you are depressed. And make sure she knows you are serious so she doesn't think it is just teenage hormones. I know it's scary the thought of telling your mum, but honestly, you will feel so much better once you have.

We are all here for you. If you ever want to talk privately, PM me. I am only 21 so am still relatively close to your age and have been exactly where you are now.

5. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hi Jordan,
    I would strongly recommend you go to your GP and seek some help, medication may be advisable.
    You are so so young to be thinking about a decision like this, you have your whole life ahead of you. You are going to fall in love many times, maybe this is just infacuation you have with this girl.
    Life is full of unexpected up and downs, and you cant go through life with everything being crystal clear, there are going to be hard times but its about staying positive and being strong and not letting them times get you.
    I know how it feels to be obsessed with somebody, ive been there many times before and if you ask other people i bet they have too!
    Try and stay positive, get yourself some help and continue to come back to SF to talk to us ok :)

6. jimmy88

jimmy88 Well-Known Member

Unrequited love, eh? Yea that was the primary reason for my depression before my accident. It's a nasty web to get caught in but try to put things in perspective. You are very young and have a network of friends from which to score girls. Take it from someone who is an expert on the subject of pining from afar, she'll never be the person you imagine her to be.

7. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

You sound to me like a very boxed-in kind of person. You hide your thoughts and feelings don't you? I do too. I'm the master at being self-absorbed. Like someone else said here, whoever she is she'll never be what you imagine because how would you know since you you're too inside yourself to know what's real from what's imaginary? And another thing, keeping everything inside is like packing too much juice into a battery. What happens is it'll explode. If you want balance in your life without explosions and you want to see people the way they really are then you need to listen to what some people say in this thread. They won't give you perfect advice, and many of us are simply too old to remember what it was like or never went through it ourselves. Just, please, try to find a middle ground.

You won't be happy staying the way you're and killing yourself will only hurt the people around you.

I'm 33 and have never had a girlfriend. The most successful people in life listen to and learn from others. They're not self-made.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
  8. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Ehm, if you are obsessed with somebody, how do you cure that? Just curious...

9. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Lucky you, Dan Scott, if you have mother you can tell anything to. No all are so lucky.

10. Jordan589

Jordan589 New Member

Can you please delete this topic?

11. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

why? Are you OK?

12. Jordan589

Jordan589 New Member

Im seeing a counselor and everything is going good, you can delete it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.