1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My fetish is causing sexual health problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Archon, Oct 18, 2011.

  1. Archon

    Archon Well-Known Member

    My fetish(which i am rather embaressed by) is causing me and MY gf a few problems in the bedroom, however we enjoy it so much it's becomeing hard to stop, thoughts?
  2. absolution

    absolution Forum Buddy

    Er... If you enjoy it...what's the issue? o_O Curious
  3. Archon

    Archon Well-Known Member

    My GF seems to have a reaction to it which causes her alot of pain in her vaginal region.
  4. Archon

    Archon Well-Known Member

    I probably should have made that more clear
  5. absolution

    absolution Forum Buddy

    Oh okay. Um, I think she should talk to a doctor about it and you guys should maybe stop for a while? At least until the doctor checks her out.
  6. Archon

    Archon Well-Known Member

    Probably a good idea. Thanks
  7. absolution

    absolution Forum Buddy

    Sure thing. :hug:
  8. justMe7

    justMe7 Well-Known Member

    Yeah I second this.

    :smile: In general, when you're messing about with the human body, and taking it to any limits or subjecting it to certain forms of "stimulation", you need to be aware of the limitations, the gradual progressive rates ect. Side effects, "break/healing/recovery periods" ect.

    defiantly if she or you are in pain after a session,.. I would suggest waiting until youre healed up before going at it again. That's assuming you know exactly the cause and source of the pain specifically.

    Just be safe and aware, and have fun :) but yes, she should get a doc to checkher out just to be safe

    PS if youre too "embarassed" about talking about it here, there are pleanty of other forumsout there that deal with safe and fun ways of enjoying all sorts off fetishes :)
  9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

    xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

    Like others have said, see a Dr. There may be ways to treat the reaction. Which means she won't be in pain, and you can both keep enjoying it :)

    :hug: xx