My fetish is causing sexual health problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Archon, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

My fetish(which i am rather embaressed by) is causing me and MY gf a few problems in the bedroom, however we enjoy it so much it's becomeing hard to stop, thoughts?
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Er... If you enjoy it...what's the issue? o_O Curious
  3. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

My GF seems to have a reaction to it which causes her alot of pain in her vaginal region.
  4. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

I probably should have made that more clear
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Oh okay. Um, I think she should talk to a doctor about it and you guys should maybe stop for a while? At least until the doctor checks her out.
  6. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Probably a good idea. Thanks
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Sure thing. :hug:
  8. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Yeah I second this.

:smile: In general, when you're messing about with the human body, and taking it to any limits or subjecting it to certain forms of "stimulation", you need to be aware of the limitations, the gradual progressive rates ect. Side effects, "break/healing/recovery periods" ect.

defiantly if she or you are in pain after a session,.. I would suggest waiting until youre healed up before going at it again. That's assuming you know exactly the cause and source of the pain specifically.

Just be safe and aware, and have fun :) but yes, she should get a doc to checkher out just to be safe

PS if youre too "embarassed" about talking about it here, there are pleanty of other forumsout there that deal with safe and fun ways of enjoying all sorts off fetishes :)
  9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Like others have said, see a Dr. There may be ways to treat the reaction. Which means she won't be in pain, and you can both keep enjoying it :)

:hug: xx