My fetish is causing sexual health problems

Archon

My fetish(which i am rather embaressed by) is causing me and MY gf a few problems in the bedroom, however we enjoy it so much it's becomeing hard to stop, thoughts?

Oh okay. Um, I think she should talk to a doctor about it and you guys should maybe stop for a while? At least until the doctor checks her out.

justMe7

Oh okay. Um, I think she should talk to a doctor about it and you guys should maybe stop for a while? At least until the doctor checks her out.
Yeah I second this.

:smile: In general, when you're messing about with the human body, and taking it to any limits or subjecting it to certain forms of "stimulation", you need to be aware of the limitations, the gradual progressive rates ect. Side effects, "break/healing/recovery periods" ect.

defiantly if she or you are in pain after a session,.. I would suggest waiting until youre healed up before going at it again. That's assuming you know exactly the cause and source of the pain specifically.

Just be safe and aware, and have fun :) but yes, she should get a doc to checkher out just to be safe

PS if youre too "embarassed" about talking about it here, there are pleanty of other forumsout there that deal with safe and fun ways of enjoying all sorts off fetishes :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00