My fiance killed himself

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by StevensAngel, Jan 29, 2012.

1. StevensAngel

StevensAngel New Member

everything was starting to go right! he didnt even leave a note, why would not even say goodbye!

2. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

Oh... Im so sorry for your loss, if you need to talk to someone, please send me a pm... We're here for you...

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He did not leave note because he did not want to really leave you it may have been an impulsive act to take away the pain that just hit him deeply I am so sorry hun please keep talking here okay and please get some therapy some support for you to help you thought this hugs

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes when a person is in immense emotional and mental pain, they will do anything to get rid of it. I know his death leaves many questions unanswered and is very difficult to deal with. We are here to listen to you :hug:

5. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda, I'm sorry for your loss. You're in a good forum here. There are others here who have also lost loved ones to suicide.

We help and support each other. We care.

I hope you spend some time here, you can post almost anything (within reason) and not be criticized.

You're welcome here.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is no way of knowing what was going on for some people, but do know one thing, this was NOT your fault...sometimes, we find ourselves in a place where words cannot describe what we are going through, or hesitate to write anything down because we do not want to burden others...and as TE said, maybe he did not want to say 'good-bye', but instead, had no way to express his pain...that is why sharing as we do here is so important...as Lefty said, there are so many people who have lost a loved one, and are so generous and gracious in their caring for others...I am so sorry for your loss...please continue to post and tell us what you are going through

7. nickknack

nickknack New Member

oh
    im going through the same, no note................waiting for inquest to hear off coroner as she has laptop and mobile to chk them but not holding out any hope of a note being left!

makes it so hard but you will find the answers you are looking for, i have found answers to my questions xx