My final days

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've now come to the fact that accepting these are my final days,no longer I feel the need to be here anymore I'm miserable as and have accepted that I want to and need to go into a permanent sleep:sad:.

2. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

Please try and talk it out!! Im here if you ever want to chat!!

My email is sweetvictoria666@msn.com

You can't just give up

I hope you can dig yourself out of this mess, Im always here to help!!

xo

Victoria

:arms: :hug:

3. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

Sorry, I'll be gone soon too.

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks I tried but all I feel is constant misery,I've made up my mind for this and I'm happy for the decision.

5. DiscoverPeaceOfMind

DiscoverPeaceOfMind Active Member

Such significant pain is nature's method of having you stop what you're doing and embark on your life's purpose. Unfortunately, such significant pain also presents other, less desirable alternatives.
    I once pondered, "What causes depression?" That question alone led me to still be here. The usual reasons, I believe, are mistaken, yet well-intentioned.
    So look beyond what has been presented to you. Embark on your life's goals for if you've reached this stage you have nothing left to lose. Now is simply yet another major decision point in your life. And if you've made a decision that is not empowering for you and for your future, you can change it.
    Good luck.

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've tried to change it tried long enough theres nothing to try anymore,thanks anyway:sad:.

7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

similar position here too ace. you can talk to me if you want?

my msn is:

mystikspirit@msn.com

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ace,thanks for your PM, I'm always here if you need to talk,also feel free to add me to msn too

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
  9. Hazel31

Hazel31 Member

im going soon too Ace... just couldnt take it anymore... wish there was an alternative ... but nothing seems to be right.. guess its time... wish you best of luck and hope you find peace... i know that i can only find peace once i leave this world.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou Lyn and Hazel it's too hard I've decided it's not worth it what is the point?I can't do this anymore:sad:.

11. whiskeylullaby

whiskeylullaby Well-Known Member

i'm here too ace, i can't promise i'll be any help but i'll always be here to listen :hug:

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks Coz it's much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.